Who Hated How Xemnas Talked Too Slow???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Joe

Bronze Member
Awards
well, we were still used to Billy Zane and then when they switched VA's it sounded awkward
personally I liked how Billy Zane said "Kingdom Hearts!!!"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
._. I liked how he talked slow...it was kwel and evilly, though Ansem was better, Xenmas just talked slow and I liked it...it was like he was all sad and sorrowful(what?) and crap...Ansem was just DARKNESS THIS and DARKNESS THAT...XD which was fine too..for me it was
Xemnas: I waaaasssssss woooooonnnnnnderrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng......................... ................................. .......................... whhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo wwwwwoooooouuuuuuulllllllllllddddddd ddaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee iinnnnttteerrrrfeeeerrreeeeee wiiiiiiiittththththhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy Kkiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggdddoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm Hhheeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttsssssssssssss.................. ...................... ........................... ........................ ..................... ........................ Aaaaaannnnnnddddd hhhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee yyyyyyooooooouuuuu aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll-

DiZ: Hurry it up. I have to die soon. Sea-salt Ice Cream

Xehanort: DARKNESS
Axel: Where is Roxas?
Roxas: Where is Sora?

My friend: You know, KH2 isn't what I thought it would be.
Me: Yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh

I liked how he talked, I could only laugh whenever he opened his mouth. He is such a drama queen. Xehanort was bigbad, and all about darkness.
Xehanort: [pops out of nowhere] DARKNESSSSSSSS! [Head spins around and foams at the mouth] DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [eye twitch]

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Awards
Shadukai_Xjoura said:
I think its pathetic how you all complain about the smallest things....
this thread PHAILS
I think it's pathetic how you think every thread fails.

zelldinchtchick

Awards
He was veryyyyyyy boring. I was so bored waiting him to say one words. Most of the time I made fun of him. Or said the line before he did.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Actually I think how his voice and slowness was okay. I wasnt awful but it wasnt awesome. Some parts I thought the slowness fitted in very well, but there was also some parts that the slowness just annoyed me. Same with his voice.

KH2_Roxass

Awards
I dont like Xemnas´s voice in the US version, I dislike it . The guy who did Xemnas´s voice in japanese did a very good job and the japanese voice suits him better in my opinion.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
I thought Xemnas's Slow Talking was Cool :/ ..."Nobody" Kinda Cool o.0;;

brainy_pigeon

Awards
Well, I don't think I really noticed him talking really slow... If I did, I guess I really don't remember. I think I do remember his voice being a little too deep in my opinion, though. Maybe I should replay the ending of the game and see if I think he talks too slow or not.