• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has the freakiest hair?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHO HAS THE FREAKIEST HAIR?

• Sora

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Roxas

• Xemnas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axel

• Saix

• Xaldin

• Xigbal

• Demyx

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Riku

• Hayner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

lol they all have frizzy hair but the question is WHOS IS THE FREAKIEST? to help make your decision, imagine YOURSELF having hair exactly like sora, or roxas, or another contestant. i tried to use KH characters not FF or disney, and theyre all from KH2.

seb0910

this thread has no point......maybe someone just wants posts, hmmmm?........and i think xaldin does, since his hair goes onto his face. lexaeus has the gayest hair cuz it goes back into these little weird squiggly lines.

Soraroxrikusux05

this thread has no point......maybe someone just wants posts, hmmmm?........and i think xaldin does, since his hair goes onto his face. lexaeus has the gayest hair cuz it goes back into these little weird squiggly lines.

im just comparing characters, theres nothing wrong with that. If you don't like it, you dont have to post on it.

seb0910

and may i ask why you did not just add all the Organiztaion members, and only put a few down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back