• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has sora unlocked in days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

i know that i mean like how does he play like feel when your playing is he just like he is in kh1 and 2, but thanks anyways

A

Artorius Rex

As with the previous poster above, Sora is pretty much worked in the same way as Roxas or Xion. No shocker there really.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I have him; he is not that hard to obtain. His gameplay is crappy IMO; totally not worth completing all the missions 100% just to get him.
I agree with that...Xion's gameplay is already a carbon copy of Roxas'...and Sora's is a carbon copy of both >_<'

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I agree with that...Xion's gameplay is already a carbon copy of Roxas'...and Sora's is a carbon copy of both >_<'
:3
That's because essentially, they ARE Sora!

Ugh.

That is too weird.
Yes, and? Sora's sucki-sh gameplay is still not enough of a reason to beat that dustflier...what a total waste of my time that was.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt unlock sora i got bored of days rather quickly -_-
tho after soem of these posts i no longer have the interest XD

TheMoonsDarkside

I didn't unlock him. I don't see why you would waste time to unlock him. I see the only good part of multiplayer on days is to play as the ORG members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back