• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigofumi

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

what was the secret ending i never knew there was one.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

ASAS(another side, another story) or i can't remember the other one. you can find it on youtube. irrelevent though

It is Another Side Another Story.

overdrive

Orienter

I did all that about three times during the ~2 years I was waiting for KH2.

I'm serious. =D

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

That was a simple task.

At one point, I decided to chain Sephiroth.

My record's like, 13 times and then I got bored.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I did all that about three times during the ~2 years I was waiting for KH2.

I'm serious. =D

Well, while waiting, I beat the game three times at 100% as well, except I beat it once before, making a total of four times, one of which wasn't 100%.. or maybe it was. I can't recall whether the first time I beat KH1 was 100% or not.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Wow, the only thing I have gotten is the secret ending. I've come so close to getting the Ultima weapon though. It's funny because I've had the game for years.

overdrive

Orienter

The time I spent waiting for KH2 was awesome, yet it sucked too. Mainly because I was stuck with KH1 and I had done everything possible too many times. I miss those times, waiting for KH2. XD

khlover7

I might return

hey 1# Xemnas luv ur avatar,anyway ive seen the secret ending, have ultima ,and beat sephy. and it took me 6 years to do it literally (LOL)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Kingdom hearts 1 was way to easy. Imo.

Meh, I say it's easier to beat KH1 100%, but simply beating it feels a bit harder than KH2, on Proud mode. Honestly, I haven't even gotten far in Expert mode (Grrr.. the stupid disk that I bought from a game store was junk and I never got around to trading it back in.. which is my bad.. I so got to get a new one soon.) I want to replay KH1, but on Expert mode and not picking th Staff and giving up the Sword at the beginning. (I actually did that all four times that I played through the storymode and even though I did, the game still felt different each time.)

Arxilla

i did....but my little sister saved over my data......omg..! so much effort...WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries*

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I've never beat sephiroph. I just ... phailed xD.
1st one you were like FUGG OFF when he used that 1hp move on you and kicked your ass.
2nd one? Uh...... I just couldn't be bothered.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Nope I never have. I'm too chicken. cause if I get far and then start losing I wont give up and end up hating KH for a while. Thats what happened with me and Golden Sun. I couldnt get past this one boss, I gave up, deleted my save file so I wouldnt be tempted to try again and get the same result. I dont want that to happen with me and KH, so nah I havent and I dont think I will anytime soon.

Maybe if KH3 is announced in a couple of weeks. Maybe by the time KH3 comes out I will have beaten it. XD

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Nope I never have. I'm too chicken. cause if I get far and then start losing I wont give up and end up hating KH for a while. Thats what happened with me and Golden Sun. I couldnt get past this one boss, I gave up, deleted my save file so I wouldnt be tempted to try again and get the same result. I dont want that to happen with me and KH, so nah I havent and I dont think I will anytime soon.

Maybe if KH3 is announced in a couple of weeks. Maybe by the time KH3 comes out I will have beaten it. XD

This is one of the few times I've doubted the Masta. ;__;

Stas fo me!

KHFM+: 92hrs 39min (100% pwned Terra and on Critical mode)

I haven't bothered to find my KHII stats because plot wise this is the same game.

Crystal

Silver Member

I finish KH1, but not level 100 and i haven't beat Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back