• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeski

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

i didn't see all of the title at first so i was like
"Oh I have...ok...oh....oh sh*t nevermind" lol
I've beaten Sephiroth once..maybe..i think..lol
i've gotten the secret ending tho

13thdeath

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I went as far as having everyone maxed out with crystal crowns

Valamphias

I started to once upon a time, but I drifted off and started playing other games instead.

I've recently started to again - maybe I'll actually do it this time.

Tanloxd

Awards

Took me a while but I've done all this as well. Also like 13thdeath said about the crystal crowns they really help when your entire accessory slot is full of them :p I tried Seph at level 50 something, got whooped within 10 seconds came back at level 90 something and beat him down... stupid silver haired freak... whos laughin now!? o.0

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

i've done it too!!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Hmm.. never saw this thread, but I have! Too bad I can't say the same for TimeSplitters. (the only game I like more than KH.. mapmaker owns..)

This does seem like a thread that might of already of existed at least several times a month btw..

lenny8

I've done it twice just for fun :thumbsup:

and one for a race not so fun:thumbdown:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I've done it.

Not too difficult if you can beat all the secret bosses.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Shit's easy. Only annoying part is getting the Ultima Weapon, since you have to beat on the same enemies for drops like a low drop rate. But it's cool when you can beat on Sephiroth for fun 10 times in a row and laugh at ppl who claim he's hard to beat.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

I have, but unfourtunately the save was deleted, along with another KH savefiles on that memory card. I've been to lazy to get Ultimate weapon in Final Mix but other than that, that game is 100%

very differentiable
Awards

Well, i'm not on level 100 nor do i have the ultima weapon but i did beat sephiroth a few minutes ago. He wasn't really hard.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Me and my sister have a game save that has:
*Sephiroth dead
*Lvl 100
*secret ending unlocked
*Ultima wepon
*A finished game

Impressed? Don't be, cause I'm not the first.

RikusGirl55

Yup Ive done it.

KH29

I have completed all those task as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back