• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

Easier to do in the first game (100%) than in the second because of the journal completion thing.

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

Haha majority of us have, not much of an accomplishment now. xD

wii.red24

ive gotten the secret ending for kingdom hearts 1 but i still need to get the ultima weapon and level up to 100

Just about anyone who loves this game has done it.

I did it on my 2nd play-through.

i havent done it yet but i still love kingdom hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

i've already beated/gotten everything in the game except for maxing my stats with attack boost, defense boost, etc. it takes a while to get the items to synthesize those...

i also beated it with a low level play through around level 45.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master

Well I reached level 100 and attained Ultima Weapon because I wanted to and then upon seeing the famous Sephiroth as a boss I simply had to defeat him. However I lost the game and by the time I found it there was all this talk about a secret ending and pre-KH2 theories began to arrise so of course I had to see it for my self. So I went and got all the dalmations and watched the secret ending then began my long wait for Kingdom Hearts II.

I pretty much did the extra stuff because I was bored after I beat the game :D

Dman2.0

i have done everything except beat the phantom and get the ultima weopon

Swxpert

i've already beated/gotten everything in the game except for maxing my stats with attack boost, defense boost, etc. it takes a while to get the items to synthesize those...

i also beated it with a low level play through around level 45.

i've got you beat, the first playthrough i did it at LV39, and i only played through KH2 and did that at 44(and i didn't die once)

normal KH, i still die alot

Last edited by a moderator:

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Edit your post next time, Swxpert. (referring to the double posting)

As for the topic, I've done it before. Meh.

+1

Awards

On 2 games, Expert and Normal mode. It isn't hard.

Ren

adios motherfucker

On 2 games, Expert and Normal mode. It isn't hard.

I'm reminded of my absolute suckage at this game.
I've never done all. D:

D

The KR3W

I have and I'm sure that most people have too.

rent

i tried... unfortunately, i got too lazy to finish that game. :\

KAIRI_SUX

hmmm.....i didn't expect this much people to not finish.....but it's ok. :D
I maybe wouldn't have finished it either but i got bored and battled Seph and defated him XD lol

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Been there done that lulz, man it was... annoying with Sephiroth, but otherwise... fun!

SeriousSarcasm

hmm, well I haven't gotten ultima weapon, but i did beat Sephiroth at lvl 60(normal)? i don't remember if i got the secret ending though, but i'm pretty sure i did...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

OMG I HAVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back