• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

A boy in my class is in love with this game and ants to know whether a majority have done that
he knows i go on this webste nd asked me coz he has an "over-protective" mother lets say :)

i've done that all by the way :D

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

wuldnt it be much easier to say 100%?

and if someone hasnt done it yet, they iether just bought it, or dont like the game...

captain

Bronze Member
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

Yeah, I've done everything on it, CoM, and KH2... So, needless to say, I'm dying of bordom waiting for one of the new games.......

boo_shoe2000

I have done it. so easy...........me WUNTZ MAWR!!!!

chief1888

I have sephiroth was a little difficult

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

It didn't take me very long...

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

I did.

I defeated Sephiroth at level 92. Lol I found him to be rather hardd :/

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)

I didn't my game broke :cry: never lend your favorite games out.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I haven't, and really not planning to since the secret ending(s) are all over the net anyway.

Blue

home is where the heart is

wuldnt it be much easier to say 100%?

and if someone hasnt done it yet, they iether just bought it, or dont like the game...

Are you serious? D:

I didn't do it because Sephiroth was too hard to beat, I was too lazy to level up and like the person above me said, the secret ending is all over the net.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Well that and the sense of accomplishment is lost since well, again, the secret ending and other material has been released already so whats the point?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

It took me awhile, but i accomplished it eventually.

Swxpert

Yeah, I've done everything on it, CoM, and KH2... So, needless to say, I'm dying of bordom waiting for one of the new games.......

me too, anyway never 100, but 87 yeah, i am trying for 100 this time, i am already 70 and i have't played through hollow bastion yet, to be honest ihave a harder time with ICE TITAN than with SEPHIROTH

ultimaman_11

ice titan and sephiroth are really easy at 100

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net

ice titan and sephiroth are really easy at 100

Ice Titan and Sephiroth are really easy PERIOD.
or, at least over lv. 70, they are. XP

besides, the only thing i haven't done on KH1 yet was watch the secret ending. (that last Trinity Mark is a bitch to find. >.<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back