• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Kaliber

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

*stands on cardboard box*

I have.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir

I first did it when KH first came out, and then I re did it again last year, but then I sold the game :'( but I have KH2 I haven't completed that one completly yet, but will

7PurePrincesses

*Sigh* I haven't. Yet. I honestly haven't tried yet, but I'm about level 50-60 or something and I've beaten Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan. Now I just have to level up and beat Sephy. -.-

I'm preoccupied with KH2 anyway. I'm absolutely done with everything, except the Hades Paradox Cup. :thumbdown:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards

Yes, i have done all this except for getting to Level 100, i am 94 xD cba with it no more though.

SoraX1422

*Sigh* I haven't. Yet. I honestly haven't tried yet, but I'm about level 50-60 or something and I've beaten Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan. Now I just have to level up and beat Sephy. -.-

I'm preoccupied with KH2 anyway. I'm absolutely done with everything, except the Hades Paradox Cup. :thumbdown:

Me too!:laugh:

Coah

At the Funny Farm! Where life is beautiful all the

Yah, I've done that before on Easy Mode. I even got to 100 hours of gameplay. I half expected that at the moment the clock changed to 100 hours, a note would appear saying," Congratulations, you have absolutely no life! -All the staff members here at Square-Enix" =D

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com

This chick right hur has. On Expert Mode, I believe...whoo whoo. The game lost a little bit of its magical infinite feeling after I did, though. : /

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Yeah, I've done that. Took some time, but it was done nonetheless.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I HAVE! I did a couple years ago actually ^_^ Im working on it on KHII now. I literally just unlcked Hades Paradox Cup for the first time today, I never actually felt like it till now ^^; I got to round 17 and died......Im level 90. Granted Im doing this on Proud Mode so that makes it harder.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Yeah they are, I just fight them for fun randomly now ^_^

FireDragon

I have done all three oh yeah:thumbsup:

Zubine

I beat Sephiroth on expert with the kindgom key at lv 51 >_> He was just too easy to read.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com

I have. Infact, I beat Sephiroth about 5 times just to remember how to beat him and just for the fun of it. He really is easy to predict his attacks once you fight him once. He's also a pretty good way of leveling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back