• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who had the best battle stance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

best battle stance are?

• sora

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • riku

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • mickey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • roxas (duel wield)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • terra

• ventus

• aqua

• eraqus

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • xehanort

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: who had the best battle stance

Curiously, we never actually get to see Riku use his signature stance as a kid. The only time we see it is via Sora's corrupted memories so how he fought as a kid is still up int the air I think.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin

the part when sora remembers fighting riku when he was kid in re chain of memory was in birth by sleep old trailer this proof when they were fighting riku used the same stance before he start fighting sora true it was removed from birth by sleep but doesn't change fact he was using the stance since he was little just cause we didn't see him use the stance in any cutscene when he was young doesn't mean he didn't do it and sora was using his stance since he was little and don't forget riku using his wooden sword in one hand not two hands mean's another proof he was already using his stance as a kid but this one not considered big proof^_^ lol i agree little

Ruran

Awards

The old trailers and concept videos for BbS also showed Ven as left handed, Terra as "evil", and MX baiting Ven to "take back what he lost" in Olympus Colosseum. I don't put a whole lot of stock in the omitted scenes because they were omitted for a reason. Not saying that Riku didn't have that stance as a kid, but there actually isn't a whole lot of evidence for it (surprisingly, they opted to not show Sora and Riku sword fighting at all even though that was one of their pass times). As someone already mentioned, Riku didn't even start using it until after he became involved with Ansem. If that's the case, showing Riku use that stance as a kid would actually be a plot hole so I can see why they chose not to show it.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

i don't agree true sora memory's was messed up but it doesn't have to do anything with riku stance the point sora was using his stance since he was young riku as well namine only repliced kairi in sora's memory's and of course he lost more memory's anyway the point is sora remembering fighting riku and riku using his stance doesn't have to do anything with sora messed up memory
Except there's absolutely no way to prove that for a certain for reasons already given. Namine didn't just replace herself in Sora's memories she completely rewrote them.
That was why the story emphasized moments were they'd try to remember things but couldn't. Such as Goofy bringing up Hollow Bastion yet they couldn't remember the name or much of the place only that Sora changed into a heartless there. And even that was forgotten eventually.

There's no real way to argue against it. All you've presented is trailers of concept, which Ruran points out had more than one dropped idea, and Chain of Memories were Sora's memories was basically rewritten.
If Namine had only replaced herself with Kairi the memory restoration wouldn't have taken a year or the sacrifices of Roxas and Xion.

Case in point. Namine gave Sora and Riku Replica the same memories which is why they thought they both made the same promise to her when in fact they never meet her before then. The replica itself not even being made till then.

The whole thing on Rikus stance is either A) a plot hole as Ruran points out or B) Namine tampering.

Last edited:

Fortissimo

They are all cool but I like Eraqus best. That's how I've held a sword, that's what comfortable and familiar to me, and it seems most powerful and in control. But since I haven't played as him, Terra's seems safest for me. idk it's more real? Kinda like ventus's stance where you have to gain a little momentum but more stoic.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Xehanort. One hand behind his back, not giving a crap
LOL.

I don't get it though. Xehanort, Vanitas and Riku all have the same exact stance. MX when he fights Terra the second stance has that Vanitas stance

Fortissimo

LOL.

I don't get it though. Xehanort, Vanitas and Riku all have the same exact stance. MX when he fights Terra the second stance has that Vanitas stance

Yeah... Could it have to do with the possibility of xehanort possessing them? (but I'm not really sure, if someone wants to correct me.) Or maybe its just a style that comes with giving into darkness.

Ruran

Awards

LOL.

It's pretty straight forward imo. MX had the stance and taught it Vanitas. Riku didn't start using the stance until he started becoming deeply involved with Ansem who also uses the stance.

Narxus

Kind of makes you wonder what Kairi's and Lea's battle poses are going to be like. I mean, I can't really see the pose Lea did with his frisbees/chakrams really work with a Keyblade. Maybe Kairi's will be similar to Aqua's, but not as poise and disciplined

Ruran

Awards
Kind of makes you wonder what Kairi's and Lea's battle poses are going to be like. I mean, I can't really see the pose Lea did with his frisbees/chakrams really work with a Keyblade. Maybe Kairi's will be similar to Aqua's, but not as poise and disciplined

As far as Kairi goes the closest we have is this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Which looks like kind a cross between the two poses she used in KH2, but it's all in Sora's head so who knows.

I have no idea about Lea, lol.

Narxus

As far as Kairi goes the closest we have is this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Which looks like kind a cross between the two poses she used in KH2, but it's all in Sora's head so who knows.

I have no idea about Lea, lol.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Hmm, I don't know, it seems a little off, like she isn't sure how to hold it, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back