• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who had problems with that annoying "Experiment 221"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
WHAT AN ANNOYING POS!!!!!!!!!!!!
i beat the game a long of time ago on proud mode but i nvr bothered to go on critical. so i finally tried critical. seems pretty simple.

around level 18 going to deep space in terra's mode..here comes that FKING EXPERIEMENT 221 POS WHO KEEPS KILLING THE CRAP OUTTA ME WITH 2 FKIN HITS

how do you beat this jack a $ $ ?!

YES NERD RAGE

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not me. I level grinded the shit out of Terra before going to the third world. His level was easily in the 30-40s.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I had no problems defeating him in Critical Mode but he sure was a bit harsh.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
If I remembered how I beat him I'd help you, but I don't :(

I did have a lot of trouble on him though. I think I spammed the hell out of Strike Raid because I was to afraid to combo him with normal attacks because that shock attack was a OHKO.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No problem killing him in either one(though I died a few times xD. That was from lack of concentration and shoddy camera getting stuck in the wall when trying to avoid a move). I think you'd need more than level 18 for him though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
RAGE!!!!!!! i hear ya man. If I remember correctly I spammed the crap outta guard and surged the life outta the little snot

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I level grinded enough before that boss, so it was a deace fight. XD

Gestriden

You need to play safe mode against him.

When he does the dash, defend against the first dash and use counter and you'll hit him while he's doing the second dash.
When he's on the ground do a 3 hit combo and then retreat, you can hit him twice afterwards if you wanna feel chancey.
When he goes into the middle to fire orbs, use your SL against him it'll be maximum damage to him and it's very easy to get the SL on Max without wasting too much Focus.
Don't bother hitting the turrets, just run.

So really it's mostly playing it safe, don't rush him ever the entire match is a mindgame of punishment to what he does . WHen he starts doing the triple dash counter the second dash instead of the first dash.

Princess-Sammi

Blizzard attacks are very effective against Experiment 221 - I also found it a lot easier to Shotlock the turrets when they began firing at me. I dashed a lot to avoid them on one of my first tries and I just ended up dead.

So yeah, do whatever feels right regarding the turrets. :) Good luck!

Crystal

Silver Member
I level grinded enough to fight the boss xD

Best way is use revenge slash for good damage and dash away to avoid attacks.

When 221 controls the machine stuff (xD), guard the beams to protect youself.

To fasten the battle, i usually use shotlocks .

Samhain

Bronze Member
i leveled to 19

and i keep getting the a $ $ hole into the last HP bar
at first i dodge those fking gun attack thunder sht easily but then later on avoiding doesn't seem to fking work. i eventually die. when i try shootlocking the goddamn thing i keep getting millions of times by that fking thunderball or w/e from the guns.

this really pisses me off. bastard.

Birthday Thunder

I didn't really have trouble with him on proud mode. I think I was level 20. I even beat him on level 1 critical mode with the first keyblade and no deck commands either, but thats because I'm a huge nerd. I just learned his attack patterns and he was no problem. I mean, the battle was like, 25 minutes long because I was doing like 1 damage to him though. Fun times.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't have problems. The game was so easy. The only time I had issues was the final bosses.

And since I don't remember what I did, I don't have any advise.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I didn't have problems. The game was so easy. The only time I had issues was the final bosses.

And since I don't remember what I did, I don't have any advise.

Same here. I only died once in the whole game (Not counting Mirage Arena or VR and MF of course.) and that was on the final boss of the whole game.

Awards
D-Link Aqua grants you a Second Chance. D-Link Ven gives you super speed and your high attack just makes it better.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
only attack when theres an opening. that's how i did it. 1 combo each(or was it 2?)

And anyone who brags about the game being so easy like the rich kid in every town who has all the expensive sh** and doesnt notice how no one else can afford it: Speak for yourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back