• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who got the keyblade first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OJKHManiac

Ok so I was hanging out with some kh fans and one of them said Eiku got the keyblade before Sora, but because there was darkness in his heart he gave it up. I thought about it for a while and I think they got their keyblades at the same time, but Riku gave it up because of the darkness in his heart. So what do you guys think?

Lolita

Dear You
Riku was supposed to be the chosen Keyblade weilder, but when he chose to go into the darkness, the keyblade went to the person with the next strongest heart, Sora. It's not because of Riku having darkness in his heart, because in every heart exists darkness.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Ok so I was hanging out with some kh fans and one of them said Eiku got the keyblade before Sora,

Haha!
It's Riku but I'll let it slide xD

but because there was darkness in his heart he gave it up.

That is incorrect.
Riku never gave up his rightful ownership to the Keyblade because of the darkness in his heart
He actually didn't "give it up" at all...
It only left because he had accepted darkness into his heart and it left because it didn't want a wielder with said darkness.

I thought about it for a while and I think they got their keyblades at the same time,

Hm, not sure if they got it at the same time... Kingdom Key was originally intended for Riku so what Keyblade would Sora have recieved? None. So when Sora recieved the Kingdom Key it was because of what I had explained earlier =D

Owa

The Keyblade didn't choose Sora just because Riku had darkness in his heart.
Keyblades don't care how much darkness you have.
They choose their weilders by how strong their heats are.
Not if your good,bad,light,darkness. etc.
And at that point Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's. So it chose Sora.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

my mistake...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Riku was the original chosen one, but he just had to give in to darkness. Then it went to the spiky haired kid.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah. On however got the keyblade first can be confusing. :23:

Not really.

It was meant for Riku, but because he sided with Darkness, and for that moment had a weaker Heart, the Keyblade went to Sora.

Simple.

Shallow

It was originally for Riku but I guess his heart was filled with darkness so it was no.

Then they gave it to, of course, happy-go-lucky Sora.

Muse

you look atrocious
It was originally for Riku but I guess his heart was filled with darkness so it was no.

Then they gave it to, of course, happy-go-lucky Sora.

The Keyblade doesn't care whether you're aligned with dark or light. It's the strength of your heart that matters. At that moment in time, when Sora touched Riku's light, his heart was stronger than Riku's, thus the Keyblade went to him. Riku was the original wielder for it, but it later changed its master to Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The Keyblade doesn't care whether you're aligned with dark or light. It's the strength of your heart that matters. At that moment in time, when Sora touched Riku's light, his heart was stronger than Riku's, thus the Keyblade went to him. Riku was the original wielder for it, but it later changed its master to Sora.

tl;dr it's not because Riku fell to Darkness, it's yes because he fell to Darkness.

Good day :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back