• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else was sad when Axel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Question Below

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingdomkeeper

yeah i love axel now and wass quite sad the way they left him
in com i was like wow sacrasim has a form
then in kh2 i was like ... obbsesed much
but now i look at him and relise in com he was protecting roxas and in kh2 he just wanted 2 say sorry and apologise
dont know why people think hes a asshole but hes defo one of the best chars in the game ... i got it memorised (soz i had2 say it :D)

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Axel does seem to have more of a heart than the others but this could be because his sombody had more personality than most. That or his somebody's personality was majorly unique. Still, he could have a heart.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Don't like Axel, probably never will. He's just one of those characters I've never really connected with.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I was a little down, but then again maybe its just because he's one of the few characters that I CAN relate to, he's not to childish but he's not too stuck up at the same time you know? I hated him at first but thats was because I only played COM, then I played KH2 and eventually days. He's one of the few secondary characters that seems to have a lot of development on them

bluefroggygirl

haha.
i loveee axel.
after playing days my love for him just got even stronger :D.
i think he's simply adorable in the scene with him and saix and also the scene where he's
yelling at Xion :3
i also feel that axel's popularity is hugeee, so hopefully he'll be in the future games :)(yn)

Oh and there's that one scene in KH2 where Axel meets Roxas in the digital Twilight Town and Roxas says something like 'we're best friends right?' and Axel got all happy, but his hopes went down the drain when Roxas didn't really remember :( . That was suuuper sad!

Gram

Banned
Awards
also feel that axel's popularity is hugeee, so hopefully he'll be in the future games :)(yn)
maybe as a "somebody" since if a heartless then the coresponding nobody are defeated in that order the somebody comes back.
(not 100% ont that since ive only ever seen it said on the site)

A

Azrael

He had a heart moment,
Poor Axel, all he wanted was his friends and a heart.
Axel really is a well-developed character, better than the rest I must say.

It happens when a raging homo whose line is constantly spammed is made the preferable one.

Axel's meh to me. I liked him way back in CoM. Before I ever knew about him being kind.

Guilded.Raven

maybe as a "somebody" since if a heartless then the coresponding nobody are defeated in that order the somebody comes back.
(not 100% ont that since ive only ever seen it said on the site)

Actually, i read that interview with Nomura. The way I interpereted it was more like there was no order. The heartless gets killed by the keyblade. The Nobody dies. But not necesarilly in that order. Here.
Director's Secret Report XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Anyway, I was sad. I've always been a fan of Axel, but in Days, my opinion of him kind of wavered, i will admit. I was like "What's his problem?!" for a while... but then i finished. And I realized what was his problem: he wanted his friends back. I could then see why he wouldn't tell Roxas the truth (i was mad about that when it happened...). It was because he thought that was the way to keep things from falling apart. It's sort of like that cliche of "the tighter you try to hang on to something, the more it slips though your fingers."

And, heck yes, Quinton Flynn was amazing in that scene! He always does a good job! :3

KiaCoral

LOOOOOVE AXEL!

and yes i definitely think he's one of the more developed chars in the KH series. i liked him from the first time i saw him in CoM. and this just might be me being biased since i'm a major fan, but i sided with Axel during the arguments with Roxas. for one, Roxas didn't understand what was going on really, and was blaming Axel for things that Xion had asked him to do (like letting her leave the Org and such)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
LOOOOOVE AXEL!

and yes i definitely think he's one of the more developed chars in the KH series. i liked him from the first time i saw him in CoM. and this just might be me being biased since i'm a major fan, but i sided with Axel during the arguments with Roxas. for one, Roxas didn't understand what was going on really, and was blaming Axel for things that Xion had asked him to do (like letting her leave the Org and such)

Yeah, I don't understand how some people can think Axel brought everything on himself. D=

I don't know if I can say I "sided" with anyone, really. Axel and Xion both had their reasons for what they did, which just happened to be at odds with each other, and Roxas was stuck in the middle without knowing enough to see what was really going on. I wanted them all to get what they wanted, and to be able to stay together.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, I don't understand how some people can think Axel brought everything on himself. D=

Neither can I. He wasn't being truthful, true. However him lying was in and of itself him clinging with tooth and nail to everything he had that was slipping from between his fingertips.
How could not wanting your friend to hurt - a prediction of his which ended up being true - bringing anything on yourself?
He didn't deserve it, any of it, more than anyone else deserved any of what they got (well, Riku, but even he took the extra extra mile piling the blame and penance on himself).

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The org had a year to get to know Roxas (quite a few of them, at least) and they didn't become better people. Axel seems to be an exception amongst the org (Xion aside) as far as how much he was able to change goes. The rest however couldn't change, it seems - they're Nobodies.

Zubine

it was sad for me.... poor axel XD
lets hope he becomes a somebody

Well I was reading this novel that came out for KH2 online (There were a few pages back then but this was like 2 years ago or so) One scene shows Xemnas talking to the remaining members after Axel suicides and he says "He has join with his heart" or something along those lines, maybe just maybe its a sign that we will see his somebody.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah I hope we see his somebody. I just wonder if he will retain the name axel opr take up his old name of Lea or even more crazy... Reno

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I was reading this novel that came out for KH2 online (There were a few pages back then but this was like 2 years ago or so) One scene shows Xemnas talking to the remaining members after Axel suicides and he says "He has join with his heart" or something along those lines, maybe just maybe its a sign that we will see his somebody.

I do recall more Namine saying something along those lines, saying he went to become whole o_O not Xemnas.
Either way Axel's too popular for Nomura to not abuse his Somebody seeing how he can.

αsiя

space coke
Axel is Meh to me
i dont care for him and i didnt give sympathy when he died
im more like DiZ that a nobody doesnt deserve to exist
he was just there to give Roxas some company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back