• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else was sad when Axel...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Question Below

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan99iel

Who else was sad when everybody left Axel and he got really sad but acted angry TT_TT. He wasn't angry, he just wanted some friends :cry:.

Also, who else agrees that Axel is a really well developed character? Nomura built up the story in a way that we actually care what happens to him (Eg. What I said above). I think he acts like he has a heart better than all other Nobodies (Apart from maybe Roxas...).

dan99iel

Well I didn't say CRY ;D. I just said did it make you sad? I agree with what Richiealvian said about him almost experiencing a "Heart" moment.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Who else was sad when everybody left Axel and he got really sad but acted angry TT_TT. He wasn't angry, he just wanted some friends :cry:.

Ugh, I loved his voice actor to death at that part. Such a wonderful outburst T_T I started really loving Axel from early on in the game and it escalated into rather an unhealthy infatuation the more it progressed, to reach the height of it all right there. It was amazing for me, actually. I rewatch that scene in theater mode just to hear him lose it.

Also, who else agrees that Axel is a really well developed character? Nomura built up the story in a way that we actually care what happens to him (Eg. What I said above). I think he acts like he has a heart better than all other Nobodies (Apart from maybe Roxas...).

I agree about the first part. They really poured the development into him, both with his friendship with Roxas and Xion and all the crap the two fed him, along with the mystery story with Saix and all of it. He got the short end of the stick more than anyone else when it comes down to it, and he was only selfish enough to do something about it when things were already breaking apart. I just... I donno I love him T_T

A

alexsupremo

Anyway... It's a sad story. :cry:
His end on KH 2 is very dramatical too.

dan99iel

Ugh, I loved his voice actor to death at that part. Such a wonderful outburst T_T I started really loving Axel from early on in the game and it escalated into rather an unhealthy infatuation the more it progressed, to reach the height of it all right there. It was amazing for me, actually. I rewatch that scene in theater mode just to hear him lose it.

Good idea, I'll go watch that scene again :36:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I thought it was pretty sad. He was like... double agenting on five sides, at one point... (Marluxia, Xemnas, Saix, his own interests, and then the Heroes)... and then when it all falls down, after all the dancing around and working he did to try and keep everything okay...

Some parts of the dub disappointed me ("who will I eat ice cream with?"), but Mr. Flynn's scene there blew me away. That crack in his voice. Ooooh god.

I've always loved Axel, though. So I'm probably biased. I desperately wanted to think he was given the short end of the stick, even when we didn't know anything, so I was happy... and sad...

darkheart709

Bronze Member
loved the development they gave axel in this game. the game was very sad, its just you see their friendship build up to be so strong and in the end everything just falls apart for them. i always finds things like that sad. They all wanted desperately to keep things together but in the end they lose everything

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it was sad for me.... poor axel XD
lets hope he becomes a somebody

horsy_whisper

axel is one of my FAVOURITEST characters in KH, of all time
and i agree that his character is VERY VERY well built
i'm playing through Days right now, and wow! all his lines show so much character, and are so reflective of a personality
aah he's so amazing! such a great character T~T

sarkess1

i totaly agree with you!axels character is very well developed and has become character we will never forget

darksquallleon

My favorite scene in the game was this one and after the Xion battle, i really cant decide the one i liked more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back