• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks its stupid that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
does vanitas count as dead
or axel or any other organization memeber

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
does vanitas count as dead
or axel or any other organization memeber

Vanitas won't be dead for long. They need him to save Ven. As for Axel, there's hints in the KH2 novels he'll be returning as Lea in the future. Same with Xehanort and most likely Braig. As for the other Organization Members, they're probably not dead, but we won't ever see them again.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't think it is stupid, if he is back he obviously has a role in the story so let him fulfill his role until he dies or the series ends.

FantasyKing

I don't think it is stupid, if he is back he obviously has a role in the story so let him fulfill his role until he dies or the series ends.

Agree with you, when characters are brought back is because a great purpose is written for that character...

Why did Ansem SOD returned in COM when he was already dead? Because it was the only way to test Riku and make us see if he was able to finally rid himself of darkness or not...

MeggieKeyblader

Vanitas won't be dead for long. They need him to save Ven. As for Axel, there's hints in the KH2 novels he'll be returning as Lea in the future. Same with Xehanort and most likely Braig. As for the other Organization Members, they're probably not dead, but we won't ever see them again.

Where can I find the hints that show that Lea might be returning? That's lame.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Where can I find the hints that show that Lea might be returning? That's lame.

Nomura said:
I didn’t think that he would grow this much. At first, he was supposed to be defeated by Roxas and make his exit in the beginning of KH2, but due to the wishes of the entire staff, including me, he played an active role after that as well. It’s possible that he will become active again in the future. I tried to put that into his “see you later” line in KH2FM.

He said this in 2007. It's been coming for a looooong time.

FantasyKing

1/6

I agree. I like the antagonists more than the protagonists..

Well but if all the protagonists would die for the sake of your tastes there would be no one else around to face the antagonists isn't that right?

The antagonists would be bored to death and would start fighting each other until they destroyed the whole world in the process and all the creatures would be dead...

And this is how KH would end.

Fin.

T

the barfman

Well I think ansem the wise is a main villian in the story.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...Ansem the Wise is still alive >.>? ***********I mean come on!Just let him die!I bet he doesnt even want to live anymore.I am really hoping that it wasnt really hoping that it wasnt Ansem the Wise in the secret ending but rather a "ghost" or "shadow" of him,who will vanish as soon as he fullfilled his purpose ,that is telling Aqua what is going on at the moment.

I do.

I saw his ass blow the fuck up. We all did.
He shouldn't have survived.

FantasyKing

I do.

I saw his ass blow the fuck up. We all did.
He shouldn't have survived.

He didn't (although I wish he did, I like that character), that scene happens before KH 2 said Nomura in an interview, I believe it takes place before COM or even before KH 1...

Samhain

Bronze Member
He didn't (although I wish he did, I like that character), that scene happens before KH 2 said Nomura in an interview, I believe it takes place before COM or even before KH 1...
uh no it doesnt.

ansem even said
"its been a year since ive seen that boy."
this takes place AFTER com and probably AFTER kh2. ansems still alive.

horrible decision. he shouldve been kept dead.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

The last time Ansem the DiZ saw Sora was Kh2.
He said that it was a year since he saw that boy [meaning Sora]

That proves the scene happens after KH2.

FantasyKing

yes a year after he saw sora sleeping in the pod in twilight town old mansion basement (input time period from COM ending till KH 2 beginning)

I cannot find out where is that Interview but Nomura has said it, since he did it, Im sure he knows what he says...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes a year after he saw sora sleeping in the pod in twilight town old mansion basement (input time period from COM ending till KH 2 beginning)

DiZ was monitoring Sora the whole time during Sora's slumber.
And then he saw Sora at the end of KH2, which was only a few weeks at the most. Nowhere close to a year.

FantasyKing

Ok perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps I couldn't understand what Nomura meant...

Here, is the interview I talked about read it, and give me your explanations cause till now looks confusing:

"Ansem the Wise and Aqua

-- At one point in 'KHII', Ansem the Wise escapes from the world of darkness. This time he has once again descended into the world of darkness. At what point in time does this happen?

Nomura: After 'KHII'. When he stopped the Organisation's plans in 'KHII', he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, "I first met him one year ago," is referring to before 'he' went to sleep - that is, it's referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories'. It doesn't mean this is one year after 'KHII'.

-- At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Nomura: Yes. From when she comes to the world of darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the world of darkness and the outside world, so it doesn't feel like 10 years have passed. But there's no mistaking that she's been in the world of darkness for quite a long time.

-- During Aqua's conversation with Ansem the Wise, it's said that some data has been hidden in Sora?

Nomura: The truth is, that expression was an intentional link to 'coded'. I think people who have played the last chapter of 'coded' will know this, but that isn't foreshadowing for 'coded', it's foreshadowing for what will happen afterwards..."

Read the rest if you wish in here: KH13.com - Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura interview.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well that proves it. I'm wrong again because Nomura keeps making shit up.

FantasyKing

So it was I who understood it wrong or for what Nomura said in the interview the scene takes place before KH2?! Really I dunno... cause now I'm confused...

If its before you guys should be happy since it proves Ansem is nothing but an erased spot from the past (sadly for me who wish he hadn't died so soon)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back