• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks its stupid that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boya3ga

I know, it's just that no one seems to remember him or give a damn what happened to him. Especially since he isn't even mentioned in coded as one of the people who need to be saved.

It's like, "He died.... oh well"

Omg ... dude do you even know who are the people that needs to be saved and why? its not just random characters from the series

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Omg ... dude do you even know who are the people that needs to be saved and why?

Ummm, yes I do. That's why I asked why he wasn't included.

its not just random characters from the series

If there was the possibility, why shouldn't he be saved? His creation and death were the result of everything that happened, so he was one of the people put through torment. And he wasn't random either. He had an important role in CoM, and like I said before, wanted to help Sora and Namine once he temporarily overcame his main struggle, only to be tricked and killed later on.

I can't blame Sora though, because as far as he knew, Repliku was probably just wandering around somewhere. *Looks at Namine and Riku*

boya3ga

Ummm, yes I do. That's why I asked why he wasn't included.

No you dont dude sora is saving the people that are connected to him in his heart when namine restored his memories in castle oblivion it caused a great pain for them (that is the message in coded) However we dont know if he is gonna free aqua and ansem the wise from the realm of darkness

But repliku simply died nothing what do u want to save him from =/

Last edited:

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
*She.

Kingdom Hearts has never had an issue of death. Even the Organisation will probably come back as hinted by Nomura. Plus, from BbS's ending, Sora's going to save everyone in KH III, including AtW and everybody is going to live happily ever after, except MX.

O RLY?

Sora has a part of Ven's heart, so he might have to kill himself to save Ven.

boya3ga

Ummm, yes I do. That's why I asked why he wasn't included*

No you dont dude sora is saving the people that are connected to him in his heart when namine restored his memories in castle oblivion it caused a great pain for them (that is the message in coded) However we dont know if he is gonna free aqua and ansem the wise from the realm of darkness

But repliku simply died nothing what do u want to save him from =/

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I can sort of understand why AtW is still alive. If he had actually died from that explosion, that he himself caused, it would have been suicide. And this is Disney, so...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was dissapointed to see him agin he was like the only chraracter who died ever

Allister Rose

French Lover
I personally dont mind, he hardly have much importance as "ansem the wise"

we only knew him as DiZ

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I've said it before long ago when one questioned whether he was still walking the universe:

Someone's alive until there's a physical dead body.

A

Azrael

I can sort of understand why AtW is still alive. If he had actually died from that explosion, that he himself caused, it would have been suicide. And this is Disney, so...

I was personally disappointed but alas Kingdom Hearts has failed my expectations so much.

They even retconned Ansem's death.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Wait he's not dead? I thought he died in the big explosion. I like Christopher Lee voicing him, but is he really not dead? I haven't seen the secret ending yet. I don't want to spoil the really big stuff, but so far I haven't been spoiled too much so far and I'd like TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Bleh, it's just Nomura not knowing when to let a protagonist stay dead.
AtW coming back would make his "sacrifice" pointless. Same goes for Axel.
I do wanna say that he isnt the only char to die. Didnt Clayton and Barbossa die?
Yes, but we're talking original characters here.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yes, but we're talking original characters here.
ansem the wise an original character? ha

the guy isnt even a huge protagonist. see thats what would've made it easier. wtf is going through nomura's mind? screw ansem. let him die alreadys1smackdown

the same with eraqus. wow that whole "xehanort stabbing eraqus in the back" was a useless scene because eraqus is still alive. way to take out all the emotion out of that scene now nomura.s1smackdown

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

the guy isnt even a huge protagonist. see thats what would've made it easier. wtf is going through nomura's mind? screw ansem. let him die alreadys1smackdown

the same with eraqus. wow that whole "xehanort stabbing eraqus in the back" was a useless scene because eraqus is still alive. way to take out all the emotion out of that scene now nomura.s1smackdown
Your really complaining about nothing here. Ansem is in the same tight spot as Aqua. He had the power to stop it, but let it be. Just accept that no original character in KH is gonna die.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
... You know what I meant by original character.
the guy isnt even a huge protagonist. see thats what would've made it easier. wtf is going through nomura's mind? screw ansem. let him die already

the same with eraqus. wow that whole "xehanort stabbing eraqus in the back" was a useless scene because eraqus is still alive. way to take out all the emotion out of that scene now nomura.
I thought you guys would get used to this kind of stuff by now. This is NOMURA we're talking about, expect characters to be whored until the sun goes down, then whored some more.
Just accept that no original character in KH is gonna die.
One did: Riku Replica. And sadly, not enough people care about him. Unless if sora is gonna save him from torment, too, but i haven't been up to date with coded so

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
... You know what I meant by original character.

I thought you guys would get used to this kind of stuff by now. This is NOMURA we're talking about, expect characters to be whored until the sun goes down, then whored some more.

One did: Riku Replica. And sadly, not enough people care about him.
More of a faded to darkness type thing to me. And technically, he was never a true being to begin with.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
First:
Someone's alive until there's a physical dead body.

This is the most important rule in fiction. People need to stop forgetting it.

Second:
Where (of when) was it ever said he was dead? True, they definetly made it seem that way, but that's what the above is for. No one ever said anything about his faith. Mickey's line about the explosion says it best: "Well, he did say ANYTHING could happen."

That he ended up alive somewhere didn't surprise me in the least. Sure, I would've preferred it if he did die, but I'm not going to throw a raging "NO HEZ RUINED FOREVERZ!" fit for it either.
Nomura's making his own story and if we don't like it, too bad for us.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont get it, many people have made various theories of ansem the wise returning and not many rejected them.

also it's better than to die with a explosion and leave things unfinished.

if he died, it would have been almost pointless

FantasyKing

(Spoilers)

I know this thread is quite old but after reading all the posts I couldn't control myself and had to say something regarding this topic...

You people need to read all the interviews regarding KH you come across... really because you are making a drama on "Oh no, nobody really dies in KH, Ansem the wise is seen talking with Aqua at the end of BBS"...

If you read interviews first you would know that Tetsuya Nomura talked about this scene in one, and he explains this take place before KH2 events...

I bet it take place even before COM events... I'm almost sure this scene takes place some time after Ansem the wise is banished by his former apprentices to the dark realm.

That's why he hides himself in that coat, to hide is recently gained shame, after all he has half of the blames for what felt upon the worlds...

Even if he had survived so what? I play KH having in mind lil kids who want to escape the hard facts of reality play it too. With so much calamity going on in real life why can't videogames feature a better alternative course?!

And don't forget this is a disney themed game, in disney movies the villains are the only ones to die (plus minor characters) how it should be like 4ever. Even in FF games the antagonists are the only ones to die plus minor characters...

If we can't have "and they lived happily ever after endings" in real life let they exist in games for little kids to smile.

(also Ansem the wise is a great character who could reveal a lot of secrets and untold stories from the past)

buh buh stop complaining already. Want to see deaths watch the news or a Jean claude van damme movie. Im sure you will like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back