• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else like it that kh has songs like how league of legends and some other games does?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i love utada, and her other non kh songs. and LoL game they have a bunch of songs. i love there group K/DA, its Virtual KPOP group voiced by real singers. i recommend ya'll to listen to there songs pop/stars, the baddest, more, villain, drum go dum, and ill show you. there great. i hope utada also makes 2 new or one new song for the next number kh game

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I love that KH has theme songs. I'm not a video game historian, but I feel like KH was the first to do an CGI intro video with a vocal track (with lyrics).

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I really like the theme songs, the Kingdom Hearts openings are always great in my opinion. It’s always great to hear one of Utada’s song and I think it awesome that Nomura managed to get someone as talented as her to work on the series. When you combine Utada’s singing and how good the theme songs are with the awesome visuals in the opening, the intros always ends up turning out great in my opinion even if the game might not turn out to be that good itself.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Every game needs its own theme songs. I like Utadas’ songs for KH. I wish there were more tbh.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I love that KH has theme songs. I'm not a video game historian, but I feel like KH was the first to do an CGI intro video with a vocal track (with lyrics).
Yes i think so. But i don't think it's the first to produce orgianl songs for a game. League of legends and smash has orignal songs.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yes i think so. But i don't think it's the first to produce orgianl songs for a game. League of legends and smash has orignal songs.
I don't think League of Legends or Super Smash Bros.' theme song (with lyrics) existed when KH1 came out.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I think it awesome that Nomura managed to get someone as talented as her to work on the series.
It's actually incredible that Square was capable of striking a deal with her, let alone getting a new song produced for the game.
From her very first album she had massive success debuting at #1 on Oricon and staying there for two albums prior to KH1's release. Hikari released about a week before the game and also hit #1. That momentum didn't slow down, obviously, and she's still one of Japan's biggest musicians today.

I wonder just how much of KH's success in Japan is because of her.

Back