• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else is stoked.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fatal Mode

To be able to use the Kingdom Key the whole game without handicapping yourself thanks to the upgrade system?? My favorite key all game long.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
To be able to use the Kingdom Key the whole game without handicapping yourself thanks to the upgrade system?? My favorite key all game long.

I really like Second Form so I may keep it on all game, but I am definitely going to experiment with all keyblades before I pick my 3

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm stoked! Having it so that all of the Keyblade are more usable across the whole game is so much better than before. And having 3 to switch between at any point in time means some interesting strategies could be formed.

Fatal Mode

I'm stoked! Having it so that all of the Keyblade are more usable across the whole game is so much better than before. And having 3 to switch between at any point in time means some interesting strategies could be formed.

I agree, been thinking of what ones I want to use. The first transformation on the Toy Story one looks amazing for clearing out smaller guys.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
An upgrade system? Alright! That’s awesome.

Leaferian

Awards
The Kingdom Key I don't so much care for, but I think I'll be using the Corona and Arendelle keyblades permanently once I acquire them. Oh, and probably the Starlight!

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The Kingdom Key I don't so much care for, but I think I'll be using the Corona and Arendelle keyblades permanently once I acquire them. Oh, and probably the Starlight!

Makes me wonder if Starlight will be available from the early game if you have the code already.

Leaferian

Awards
Makes me wonder if Starlight will be available from the early game if you have the code already.
I honestly hope so. If I can use it from the start, that would be wonderful. Also, the leaker won't seem to confirm or deny what abilities it has.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm still being cautiously optimistic. I'm glad there looks like there may be some form of coliseum after all. I'll probably never stop criticizing KH3 for the low number of Disney worlds and lack of Radiant Garden, but I love 3D despite its flaws, so... *shrug* Only 26-ish days! I'm hoping it might even ship a day early since that kind of thing's happened to me before. Fingers crossed. ;)

Fatal Mode

I'm still being cautiously optimistic. I'm glad there looks like there may be some form of coliseum after all. I'll probably never stop criticizing KH3 for the low number of Disney worlds and lack of Radiant Garden, but I love 3D despite its flaws, so... *shrug* Only 26-ish days! I'm hoping it might even ship a day early since that kind of thing's happened to me before. Fingers crossed. ;)

I think that's why I'm still as excited as ever for III. All KH games have had some glaring flaws to me and I've loved all of them. I've said it in another post but they all just sort of have that x-factor for me.

Back