• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else hopes for a Maleficent boss fight in BBS and in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
I really wanted to fight Maleficent in KH2, but she wasn't a boss. Hopefully, we will get to fight her in KH: BBS and also in KH3. Here is what I hope happens:

BBS- Dragon Maleficent fight
KH3- Boss fight in normal form, but more challenging than in KH1

Is anyone else hoping to fight Maleficent again in a future installment?

UrbanQuattrus

^I think it's likely she'll be a boss in BBS, more in line as a "traditional" world boss for her own world (Sleeping Beauty) rather than the pan-world overlord she styles herself as in KH1.

As for KH3, I could see it going either way, due to her displayed willingness to put aside her grudge with Sora for the greater "good", so to speak.

Reina-ali

Maleficent battle in KHI was just so monotonous and unexctiting. If you do battle her in BBS (which is a complete possibilty since she's definitely in it), I just really hope the battle is more entertaining.

UrbanQuattrus

It may be one of those deals where she sics subordinate bad guys on you, but spirits away and you never fight her directly.

Off-topic, Reina, I do consider Yaoi to be absolutely evil. (No sleight against you intended.)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Melificent I don't want to fight in BBs cause I mean, you'd either have to lose or she'd like not die, that = bad.

In KH3 no doubt she'll be in it. I

Cyypher100

I hope not...shes like a lonely old spinster who picks on the neighborhood kids to ease her boredom and for them to stay off her lawn...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
The Maleficent fight in KH1 was awsome, but I don't think she was hard enough. I mean, come on, Phillip had to throw a magic fused sword through her heart to kill her on the movie. In KH3, Maleficent better be way harder, and a crapload funner.

I do agree with SeaSalt though, if we fight her in BBS, we would have to loose, concidering that she is still alive in KH1. What would be really cool is making her a partner! Oh! That would be awsome, since they're going to make BBS darker, and it seems that Terra is going to be the darkness character in the game, it would be pretty cool to fight with characters like Maleficent and Oogie and the "bad guys" that would be crazy amazing.

Stars

リク
I really wanted to fight Maleficent in KH2, but she wasn't a boss. Hopefully, we will get to fight her in KH: BBS and also in KH3. Here is what I hope happens:

We can fight Maleficient in BBS...but as in KH3.. i dunno.. personally.. i hate her..>.>

Blue

home is where the heart is

I don't really care,as long as she will be a more challenging opponent than in previous KH games.

Cloudless Sky

I think BBS sure have the opportunity to fight her but I not sure whether can fight her in KH3

Seedshatter

In terms of BBS i'm pretty sure we will get a chance to fight her. But, in KH3, I just don't know. Either way, i'm looking forward to the figh if you ask me. Cause in my opinion, she was pretty fun to battle.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know about BBS. But I know that we will fight her in a future installment of KH if not KH3. Because she is all like. "We are not over" at the end of KH2. and then you don't see her again

Fallen Phoenix

I don't like her... I hope we don't fight her in KH3.

I'm sure we'll fight her in BBS. It would be really cool to fight her AND Terra at the same time, as they seem to be kind of allies...

Ven/Aqua alone against Terra and Maleficent. Cool.

Or maybe Ven/Aqua would be aided by someone else?

See ya:toungesmile:

Awards
Well I'm looking for two things for Maleficent, the first of which I doubt will be fulfilled.

1. A better explanation for her return in KH2 other than "Oh Noez, we remember her and her cloak is here, that brings her back by default."

2. She dies. Seriously, I like Maleficent, but she needs to die a villains death. It would be corny or unaccounted for otherwise.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Eh I wouldn't mind it in BBS, and as much as I don't want it in KH3, it'll probably happen anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back