• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else here hates premium cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akans

「moriya」
Actually, they're used for a sleight-based fighting style. For example, I set my deck so that every 3 cards makes a certain sleight to make training easier (e.g. Thundaga, Omnislash, Fire Raid, etc.) and if you use a premium for the first card of a sleight, then it duzn't matter if u lose it cuz u lose it anyways, and for a lower CP cost at the same time.

Even so, I hate them =P

K

KHLover89

I personally thought that they were a nice touch, it gave people a challenge if they wanted too. for example if you wanted to fight a boss with so many Premnium Cards it gave you that a challenge

~Sora?Kairi~

I don't necessarily hate them, but they are a pain. Like for instance, when I buy a card pack, and get a premium, it sucks. I don't mind getting them from breaking barrels and whatnot.

bloodstaindrose

I understand that they can be useful but they are so annoying. at first i didn't know what they were and just played untill i noticed that i they never came back and it pissed me off. haha untill i figured out how to use them.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you use a premium card in sleights, then they wont disapear.also, it depends how you use the cards.

i never use my cards alone (except zero) so my cards never get out breaken by sleights

Zipporahss

YES! I mean they are helpful but their stupid. I mean I wasted so much time getting them and the stupid things don't load back in until the end of the battle, that sucked!

I was so annoyed and I wondered why I was losing my battles so quickly. (sighs) I'm sick of those cards.

Ukrany

Its one of those ideias they have that no1 had b4, but it make u wonder, why no1 put something like that in another game. In other words, premium cards sux...

Sparks

gone
Dont' think I'm stupid but what are premium cards anyway? All that I did was finish the game ignoring them. What do they do? Are they unbreakable or something?

Firagex

I understand the uses of them but I don't really like them in my deck. I hate how you use them once and they are gone for that battle. Of course you can bring an item card with you to reload them but item cards are expensive so you might as well get cards that don't dissapear after a single use.

Don't you think calling it a "premium" card is a little misleading when it is worse then a regular card in every way besides the cp cost?

Who's with me?

agreed.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
It took me awhile to figure out how to get out of the roulette room. What I hated about that was that it would premium one of the activated cards in my deck, instead of one of the ones that wasn't in my deck. Because of that, I would have all of these premium cards, and not a thought in my head that I should replace some of them with regular cards- and then I'd die the next battle because I ran out of cards. But that was mostly my own stupidity and thoughtlessness.

I don't hate premium cards. I don't use them, for the most part, except for a couple here and there, but that's mostly because I don't really need them. I beat the game perfectly fine using only the regular cards. And, if I do use premiums, I'll try and put them in sleights, so that I can get them again. And I do stack up on elixirs and such. They're not so bad.

Not enough for me to hate. But not enough for me to like them, either.

Yeah, I agree. They have their strengths and weaknesses so why hate em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back