• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who does Roxas look at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alrright, well I started a couple threads about Twilight thorn (TT), and before Roxas fights him, he turns around. I paused it perfectly and I saw that it was an Org. member, whoose stance was simalar to Roxas'.
KH-Vids.Net Video Player
Pause it right when he looks.
Maybe the TT comes out of it, and btw it's not 14, her sleeves go past her hands. This one did not

Dman2.0

hhm there is also someone in a cloak when he fights the shadow at the watwer fall

first reply

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm wagering it's just a representation of Roxas himself. You know, back when he was in the Organization.

Keywielder94

hmmm i'd never noticed that before

it's prolly either Riku or Roxas himself

but i think its Riku just checking up on him, making sure that he has the strength to fight it

Kapolio

its roxas - like how in KH soras shadow turns into the darkside a roxas like figure in his cloak turns into the twilight thorn

Sexy Angel
Its Axel. Remember, he was sent to eliminate or capture Roxas. Twilight Thorn was the best nobody of them all, so Axel used it against Roxas.

safire inthe sky

thats so cool I can't believe I never noticed it before, great job bringing that up, I wish I knew who it was, thats going to bother me forever, but all good theories, axel, riku or roxas himself

DELTA152

Either of the three could make since, and if it was any of the three it 's not like it would bring up theorys, here are explanations:
Axel: Summoned TT, trying to capture roxas.
Riku: Making sure Roxas doesn't kill him self, just like when he entered the mansion riku came and fought off the nobodies.
Roxas: Could be like when sora fights roxas in the cut scene, it could just be symbolic
14th member: Highly improbable, they say that the 14th member doesn't even make it to KHII, they said it was a very good chance that it WAS organization 14(no I am not saying that it was called organization 14 I am just saying there USED TO BE 14 members) but she was destroyed somehow during 358/2 Days.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm gonna guess it was Roxas's Organization self looking at his Twilight Town self. Axel is skinnier and I don't think it was Riku cause, in Xehanort's form, he was taller and a bit more lean. Roxas's Organization and Twilight Town self are a bit different personality wise. I thought it was the No. XIII in him trying to wake up his fake TT self up to escape from the virtual world he was put in.

Roxas540

I actually think that it was Riku before he turned to Xehanort's form or it may have been Roxas' organization form checking on his twilight self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back