• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who does Axel see instead of Xion on Day 353?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faithlockhart

This question has been bothering me for a while. After Xigbar sees her as Ven and she knocks him out, she takes off her hood so Axel will let her go. I'm assuming he sees Sora, but someone told me he saw Ven? Anyone know who it was he saw when she took off her hood? Thanks in advance.

WaveK89

I believe Axel mentions Xion's resemblance to that of Naminè in a journal entry. I believe he perceives Xion just as Roxas (and we) perceives her. It makes sense since Naminè is Kairi's Nobody. Sora's memories of Kairi inside Xion and Axel's connection to Naminè and Sora.

Of course, don't consider my interpretation as correct. It could simply just be that it's Sora's memories Kairi inside Xion, and nothing more.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's implied he sees Soras because by that point if the story she had absorbed so much of Soras memory through Roxas that even Roxas saw her as Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Angram's explanation is correct, and concerning Ven it has to be pointed out that the only people who ever see Ven in Xion were Xigbar and Xemnas, and both of those also only saw Xion sometimes as Ven, not always.
Xemnas for example also sees her sometimes as Sora, but sometimes as Xion (the black-haired Kairi) as well.

BlackSeven

Awards
Was there ever any explanation as to why Xigbar sees her as Van? I can understand Xemmas seeing her as him but not too sure about Xigbar.

Gram

Banned
Awards
He sees Ven not Van. As for why its cause of his scene with Ven and Aqua in bbs. It's there that Xigbar first makes note of Vens "angry look".
Since Ven is in Roxas and is connected Sora, and Xions face depends on how the viewer is connected to Sora, Xigbar sees Vens face through that connection.

He basically sees Ventus through Xion because she's connected to Sora who in turn is deeply bound to Ven.

BlackSeven

Awards
He sees Ven not Van. As for why its cause of his scene with Ven and Aqua in bbs. It's there that Xigbar first makes note of Vens "angry look".
Since Ven is in Roxas and is connected Sora, and Xions face depends on how the viewer is connected to Sora, Xigbar sees Vens face through that connection.

He basically sees Ventus through Xion because she's connected to Sora who in turn is deeply bound to Ven.
I see, I would think Axel would occasionally see Ven as well considering in BBS they had a small conversation, though perhaps it was too too small of an occurrence.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I see, I would think Axel would occasionally see Ven as well considering in BBS they had a small conversation, though perhaps it was too too small of an occurrence.

Going by reports it would seem Axel sees her as Namine actually for some reason. Yeah his encounter with Ven probably wasn't enough, he may not even remember that meeting since he doesn't notice Roxas face either.

RoXi

Going by reports it would seem Axel sees her as Namine actually for some reason. Yeah his encounter with Ven probably wasn't enough, he may not even remember that meeting since he doesn't notice Roxas face either.

I always assumed Axel saw Xion as just BH Kairi and that he only notes a similarity in their appearences because Namine looks like Kairi, who in turn Xion resembles.

good point about Axel and Roxas though

Gram

Banned
Awards
I always assumed Axel saw Xion as just BH Kairi and that he only notes a similarity in their appearences because Namine looks like Kairi, who in turn Xion resembles.

good point about Axel and Roxas though
I assumed the same as well but one of the Days secret reports, though not claimed, is shown to be Axel saying otherwise:
Day 74: Xion's Face said:
Honestly, I never got why Roxas was so crazy about Xion. I know they both joined up around the same time, and they're both rookies, but how do you get so close to somebody who hides their face all the time? Well, I saw it today. All of a sudden, No. XIV up and takes off... her hood. Xion is a girl, and she looks just like Naminé.

This particular moment is when Xion became friends with Axel atop the clock tower. It makes sense he'd see Namine since Axel is never shown to having seen kairi before KH2.
Axel however has meet namine and Namine is connected to Sora.

Zebedy

Awards
This particular moment is when Xion became friends with Axel atop the clock tower. It makes sense he'd see Namine since Axel is never shown to having seen kairi before KH2.
Axel however has meet namine and Namine is connected to Sora.
That again could just be a reference to her face though. Xion and Nami and Kairi all share the exact same face model. Given that this scene is actually depicted in the game, and we're seeing Xion's hooded-ness from Axel's POV, the fact that we never see Nami's appearance in this moment, but instead see Xion as Xion, would suggest he's just making a comparison between Nami and Xion's faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back