• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

i'd personally like christensen as terra. i could see that happening :D

but it really does seem like it'll be epcar, chances are high.

apparently aqua shouldn't have such a soft voice. but i can't seem to think of an ideal VA. let's see.......yeeupp, nobody. keira knightley anyone? xP haha naw jk. just naming someone off the top of my head, i'd say whoever plays nala in the lion king. me luvz that movie ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A?

I'd like Jesse to be Ven's VA

Cool but isn't Dakota too younger for Aqua's voice? She must sound girly

I like the idea that says Johny Young Bosch would be Terra's XDD

johnny as terra? umm...no...he is an aewesome Va but he cant be recommended for everyone...terra's voice is too low

A

Azrael

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A?

I'd like Jesse to be Ven's VA

Cool but isn't Dakota too younger for Aqua's voice? She must sound girly

I like the idea that says Johny Young Bosch would be Terra's XDD

Something about Terra's Japanese voice makes me think that Ledouche would be swell

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kamina/Hisagi/Hagi's Japanese VA would be better for Terra, IMO.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kamina is.

Hisagi is from Bleach and Hagi is from Blood+.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I haven't heard her in any role other than Paine so going by that, I can't say I see her as Aqua.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I haven't heard her in any role other than Paine so going by that, I can't say I see her as Aqua.

we seen many VA who dont get alot of characters to act.

anyways, gwen yeo played paine in kh2. so i didnt choose her out of the blue. kh already used her.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's not that I'm saying she's unexperienced or something. I meant that by knowing her as Paine only with somewhat of a monotone and gloomy voice I can't see her as Aqua. I know that's probably not the only way she can act, but that's all I've known.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's not that I'm saying she's unexperienced or something. I meant that by knowing her as Paine only with somewhat of a monotone and gloomy voice I can't see her as Aqua. I know that's probably not the only way she can act, but that's all I've known.

she plays domino from wolverine and the x men and disney has used her other than kh...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know that, but it doesn't change that I haven't seen them.

what about zatch bell?have you seen that. she is becoming more famous recently so we will hear more of her. heck i never heard of sora's VA before....even if you havent heard of her it really doesnt matter. she's more probable since she has connections to disney and aqua's seiyu is megumi tayoguchi. also the voice of paine.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No I haven't seen Zatch Bell, but I really don't care. If she's picked fine as long as she doesn't sound like an emo goth however just because the one thing applies in the Japanese version doesn't mean that the same thing will happen for NA regarding the voice actors. The only time it would have plot relevance is in the Roxas Ven connection and possibly the Terra Xehanort area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back