• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want To Play The Most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to play the most in BBS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Alright people i've thought my priorities through and i have to agree with what everyone has said to me in the past. But that's not the point of this thread.

I want people to choose who they would want to play the most in BBS. Yes a poll. I will give you 3 days to answer the poll and i will post the winner on my next thread. If i can come up with one. I've decided on doing polls nearly once a week rather than theories that have been used over and over.

I'm trying for something new and hope you enjoy

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Don't make a new thread to post the winner.
We can see the results here anyways.
Anything else would just be spam, so don't do that.

Note to you: We don't know if Aqua is the third playable character.
It could be Mickey or DS or someone else as well.You should have posted more options.

I chose Aqua though.

pgerv12

Don't make a new thread to post the winner.
We can see the results here anyways.
Anything else would just be spam, so don't do that.

It could be Mickey or DS or someone else as well.You should have posted more options.

I chose Aqua though.

ok i was just trying to help and Nomura has said there are three heroes

Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. We have already prepared a story for each of them. Therefore, in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now, as we are still creating all of the scenarios. However, the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three scenarios, the player will understand the entire story.

Sexy Angel

IT doesnt matter, duh. This is an opinion thread, not some huge political debate!

I chose..........

DONALD DUCK!!
No, actually, i choose bad*ss DS.​
---------->

Gabo

Interviewer: In the story it's said that there are "Three Scenarios by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
Nomura: There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. We have already prepared a story for each of them. Therefore, in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now, as we are still creating all of the scenarios. However, the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three scenarios, the player will understand the entire story.

Still leaves the possibility of DS and Mickey open.
Mickey being a hero, and the theory of DS once being good.

DONALD DUCK!!
No, actually, i choose bad*ss DS.
And thats why I said there should be more options!
xD

Sora~THE KING

Ven! Cuase he's most like Roxas and Sora.My 2 fave characters. :p

A

Audo

Terra. He's the coolest. Then Aqua/3rd scenario. And then Ven last for obvious reasons (none of them good)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Terra and Ven for me, since I'm not even sure if we'll be able to play as Aqua.

1-up salesman

Terra and Ven, and then Aqua. Probably, in the middle of the Terra scenario, I'll make scenario for Ven, then, in the middle of that, I'll make a scenario for Aqua.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I want Mickey or Ven......because I absolutely seem to already like Ven....I know, I know, play the game first, then like the character, right? Well sometimes I know what I'm going to like before it comes out and or try it. Okay, whatever. I still would want to play as Ven :p

Gabo

I want Mickey or Ven......because I absolutely seem to already like Ven....I know, I know, play the game first, then like the character, right? Well sometimes I know what I'm going to like before it comes out and or try it. Okay, whatever. I still would want to play as Ven

Thats fine though.
I like Aqua already, and theres even less about her known.

And Riku-Keyblade hated Roxas while he was still BHK.
Well, I guess that's kinda stupid.
I mean, hating someone without knowing their name?
Based on what? Haircolor?
PFFT!

DaisyDuck

*shrugs* There've been dumber reasons than hair color to dislike a character, but I digress.

I'd pick Micky. I'm tired of rodent-boy keeping secrets and dodging questions.

A

Audo

Thats fine though.
I like Aqua already, and theres even less about her known.

And Riku-Keyblade hated Roxas while he was still BHK.
Well, I guess that's kinda stupid.
I mean, hating someone without knowing their name?
Based on what? Haircolor?
PFFT!
What's your point? =/

Sexy Angel
Id hate it too if someone with bad*ss keyblade pwahz apparantly had Soras personal Riku x Kiari keyblades, then attacks teh RIKU!!!!

State

Awards
Terra, I obviously wanna know more of him. Sure Ven is an enigma but I wanna see if the eye changing color is affected by his Limit Force.

Adamante

I don't know if we can play as Aqua, but I still want to play as her. We don't know very much about her, so that's why I'm interested.

Erlix

Terra all the way he is the coolest character till now (least wait for more info to see if it stays like that) and looks really powerfull and is more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back