• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want playable in BBSv2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Yes...yes he can (or the the very least, has the potential to.) Xemnas is now irrefutable evidence of such, thanks to "No Heart" and Nomura's coy response as of to why Xemnas "did not want to use" a Keyblade. Taking this into account, and bolstering it with the fact the door appeared to Xehanort and he opened it, gives the notion even more credibility.

At this point, I have no interest in playing as Aqua. She is deserted in the Realm of Darkness-and is not going anywhere until Sora saves her. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why anyone wants to play as her again. Like I said, I do respect Aqua as a character and indulged in her scenario in Birth By Sleep. I am looking at this from a perspective as what could make for the most depth in the plot. Not all: "Ooh! Let's walk around and do random things with Kairi!" My point is, Kairi's past is not enigmatic nor inexplicable. It is explained in the Ansem Reports and Aqua's role in it is foreshadowed in Birth By Sleep. I fail to see what playing as her is going to accomplish other than to sate a few fan's interests. It's something "new", but passed that it bewilders me what meanignful contribution she can make. If someone can please explain several possibilities I am overlooking, please enlighten me. I'm at a dead end.

Xehanort has groundbreaking potential as a character, as I delineated in my earlier post. He can connect with nearly the entire cast-both BBS and onward.Mickey can work as well. All the other selections are borderline asinine to me.

...Better yet, let's cut all this bull**** and make MF the protagonist and to hell with everyone else. Yeah, that seems right.

I kind of agree with you, as Xehanort's story could explain a lot more than Aqua's. I like Aqua too, but she has a lot of her story in final episode and even secret episode, and now if BBS v2 is all about her again, it will be pretty losing interest...

Crystal

Silver Member
I kind of agree with you, as Xehanort's story could explain a lot more than Aqua's. I like Aqua too, but she has a lot of her story in final episode and even secret episode, and now if BBS v2 is all about her again, it will be pretty losing interest...

I remember one of the interview stated that Aqua had actually no base to work with xD
But now she seem like having the biggest role in everything ..
Don't get me wrong, i'm <3 Aqua very much.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I remember one of the interview stated that Aqua had actually no base to work with xD
But now she seem like having the biggest role in everything ..
Don't get me wrong, i'm <3 Aqua very much.

But BBS seem mainly about her story now ... :)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back