• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you wanna play as most...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Theres been so many unrealistic and completely wrong theories lately also, Noo Monkey.

Id probably like to be Xemnas.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx and Zexion.
Ven and Aqua. And Terra.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Demyx and Axel. Definitely those two ~_~
I can't really choose for BBS. Atm I don't really favor any one out of TAV more than the others. I'm most excited to see Aqua (seeing as there's not much on her).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmmm....I'd wanna play as Zexy and a Moogle (Specifically Mog) in 358/2 Days.

And in BBS....Everybody. Aqua, Terra, DS, MX, Ven, VAT's master, other original characters that will most likely appear, the FF characters that really will appear, the Disney peeps that the games live by, Kid Riku and Kid Sora and Pooh.

And not Kairi. Kairi doesn't exist in my imaginary world.

KeyMaker

I want to play with Roxas again because he'll have a bigger part and more abilities and keyblades hopefully. But out of the rest of the Organization definitely Xaldin. Roxas wields wo keyblades and Xaldin wields six lances. Oh and Axel of course.

BBS I want to play as Ven hands down. But the DS would be cool.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd want Xion if she's playable. Either way, Larxene. Demyx and Zexion should be... interesting... to play as.

As for BBS, I'm actually looking forward to both Ven and Aqua (in general, more so if she's playable). Terra's oddly enough the one I'm looking forward to the least o_O

A

Azrael

358/2 Days- Xemnas, Marluxia, and Zexion
BBS- Aqua (Hope to god she can go to Atlantica) and Terra

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
roxas hope he can use both keyblades and for bbs ven becuase he's part sora and new way of holding his keyblade

We don't know if he is part Sora.

I want to play with Roxas again because he'll have a bigger part and more abilities and keyblades hopefully. But out of the rest of the Organization definitely Xaldin. Roxas wields wo keyblades and Xaldin wields six lances. Oh and Axel of course.

BBS I want to play as Ven hands down. But the DS would be cool.

I'd wanna play as DS, but we know nothing about him except he must be hot in that suit all the time.

I'd want Xion if she's playable. Either way, Larxene. Demyx and Zexion should be... interesting... to play as.

As for BBS, I'm actually looking forward to both Ven and Aqua (in general, more so if she's playable). Terra's oddly enough the one I'm looking forward to the least o_O

So am I. Terra was cool in the beginning but I'm more excited over Aqua.

Heck, I'm more excited over Riku and his appearance in 358/2 Days than Terra. -wishes for his Sexy Gold Eyes-

I wanna play as Tom Selleck.

Last edited:

desertpunkfan

now that i think of it also xemnes whant to see what those hand lightsabers can do and bbs aqua whant to see what a girl can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back