• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you thnk?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think Xehanort (Apprentice) is?

• Terra

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No one we know

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Master Xehanort (MX)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dark shadow (DS)

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotItMemorized?

I was wondering who do you think Xehanort might be? I know that some people might not believe this but i was wondering so...

Last edited:

Ventus94

i've been thinking about it and there seems to be a lot of proof. so it could be terra. the only thing that throws me off track is that thing about him having no merories and that the only thing he remembers is xehanort's name.

peachie

Terra: Terra related? No. Their voices, fighting styles, keyblades and body's don't match.
Ven: Same goes for what I said for Terra.
Aqua: Same case. Not to mention DS is a dude.
Xigbar: No. DS sounded far too young and too small looking to Xigbar's other. Not to mention Xibar's whereabouts during this time period have been accounted for.
No one we know: No. He's probably someone we've seen before in some form or another. All the other character's faces have been revealed in BbS. His face is hidden for a reason.
MX: No. Same reason as stated for Ven, Aqua, Terra.
DS: What? DS is MX's apprentice. Same person.

i've been thinking about it and there seems to be a lot of proof. so it could be terra. the only thing that throws me off track is that thing about him having no merories and that the only thing he remembers is xehanort's name.

What about the voice discrepancies? DS' voice is young sounding, not to mention his body frame is quite a bit smaller than Terra's.

He could just be a heartless

Heartless do not exist during this time period.

Hey guys in the ending of 358 over 2 days you find out that xion is a guy and you have to defeat him/her like 3 times (thats the final boss) and thats all i know about the ending cuz my friend got the japanese version and passed it

Troll harder, Jeebus.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I believe he is the DS.
He just seems to me to fit the description

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Terra: Terra related? No. Their voices, fighting styles, keyblades and body's don't match.
Ven: Same goes for what I said for Terra.
Aqua: Same case. Not to mention DS is a dude.
Xigbar: No. DS sounded far too young and too small looking to Xigbar's other. Not to mention Xibar's whereabouts during this time period have been accounted for.
No one we know: No. He's probably someone we've seen before in some form or another. All the other character's faces have been revealed in BbS. His face is hidden for a reason.
MX: No. Same reason as stated for Ven, Aqua, Terra.
DS: What? DS is MX's apprentice. Same person.

What about the voice discrepancies? DS' voice is young sounding, not to mention his body frame is quite a bit smaller than Terra's.

Heartless do not exist during this time period.

Troll harder, Jeebus.

you didn't understand the question.

he asks,

who is xehanort?

as in, the apprentice xehanort we see in kh2 flashbacks.

he does not ask

who is master xehanort's apprentice?

Sora=HAXXOR

okay i dont kare if i look like a noob but i just joined and i kant figure out how to start a new thread. anyone wanna help me out?

DarkSoldier85

I'm leaning more toward Terra being Xehanort because of his affiliation with the villains and darkness. DS seems to be a likely candidate... but he also seems to have some connection with Riku because of the unique battle stance.

Pianoajd2

Personally, I think Xehanort is Terra's Unversed.

I have the thoery in my sig.

I mean, they look too much alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back