• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
None of them. :/ They all act completely different.

Hayner is brash and short-tempered. He follows his emotions rather than his head.
Pence is laid-back, but loyal towards his friends.
Olette is a strict, motherly type figure.

Besides that, in their friendship with each other, everyone's equal. Unlike SRK, where one friend is always more important than the other.

keybladealex

None of them. :/ They all act completely different.

Hayner is brash and short-tempered. He follows his emotions rather than his head.
Pence is laid-back, but loyal towards his friends.
Olette is a strict, motherly type figure.

Besides that, in their friendship with each other, everyone's equal. Unlike SRK, where one friend is always more important than the other.

I agree. Nomura would have put them as SRK if he wanted them to be SRK.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If I had to classify them I would say Hayner is Riku, Olette is Kairi, and Pence doesn't exist. So....the only thing you can truely respond with here is Liya's comment. They are totally different from SRK.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Hayner as Riku... Ehhhh not really floating my boat. Riku was more adventurous and not as short tempered as Mr. Hayner. Plus, at least Riku's hot!

Olette as Kairi.. I guess. Both seem to be the cutesy little girl next door but Olette and Kairi differ in more ays than one.

Pence as Sora? NO WAY! Please, I don't even know how that comparison would come up... Just a big fat no in my opinion.

But to be honest, I don't think HPO were meant to be "wanna be" SRK, they were supposed to be ROXAS' little nitch, nothing more, nothing less.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I think there's no way their the same,and Roxas would be more a Sora because he is Sora's nobody.
my opinion hayner=tidus,pence=wakka, and olette=selphie she even acts like her for example she bosses them about the homework assingment, and thinks of Sora and Kairi's story as romantic just as Selphie bosses Wakka, and Tidus and she thinks of the poapu fruit's legendary power as romantic I think numra meant for that.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
...They're all the same gender. That's the ONLY similarity. Otherwise, there's no reason to compare.

Muse

you look atrocious
I think there's no way their the same,and Roxas would be more a Sora because he is Sora's nobody.
my opinion hayner=tidus,pence=wakka, and olette=selphie she even acts like her for example she bosses them about the homework assingment, and thinks of Sora and Kairi's story as romantic just as Selphie bosses Wakka, and Tidus and she thinks of the poapu fruit's legendary power as romantic I think numra meant for that.

Really now, in terms of friendship and such, HPO are much closer to TWS than they are to SRK. :/ Everyone is equal in their trio, like how it should be.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have to agree with whats been said before. they are completely separate characters not meant to show any similarity between SRK. I doubt we'll see them as major roles in future games.

Muse

you look atrocious
if pence was skinnier than it would be exactly like sora, they are both laid back but loyal to their freinds

Pence is even more laidback than Sora. :v

Besides that, Pence and Hayner don't have a rivalry like Sora and Riku do. Pence accepts that Hayner is the strongest out of them and is his follower, in a sense.

Sora consistently challenges Riku in order to prove which of the two of them is better, as seen on DI.

Muse

you look atrocious
Tidus, Selphie, Wakka. ._.

They live on Destiny Islands.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
I have to agree with whats been said before. they are completely separate characters not meant to show any similarity between SRK. I doubt we'll see them as major roles in future games.
i know and there isn't that much similarities to the heroes of KH

i guess you can consider hayner as Riku
and Olette as Kairi
but sora as Pence i don't see it

Muse

you look atrocious
I can't really see Olette and Kairi. :v
Kairi tries to be one of the boys, where Olette is more of their surrogate mom.

And then Hayner and Riku.
Hayner is short-tempered and emotional, while Riku is more calm and sensible. Yeah, he can act like a brat sometimes, but only if given enough provocation. :v

Sora as Pence makes the most sense out of the three. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back