• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

I CHOOSE SORA!!! yea! i like this thread...pple are too strict with forums...most of the stuff in these things have no point anyways...its all for fun!!

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
Axel= probably would cheat on you
Sora= lovingly squeeze you to death
Riku= always cherishes the things he loves
Kairi= she's a girl. I ain't no lesbo.
Aerith= too quiet to even consider cuddling, and ditto of above

So, my final answer is *drumroll please*... Sora/Riku combo! Yaaay! :3

Oh, yeah. To all you disciplinarians out here on the forums saying "this is pointless and get a life!", either don't look at these kind of things, or don't post anything 'cause CLEARLY you conservatives think this is stupid and you shouldn't care enough to post. Just because we like something, doesn't mean that you guys have to smother it.

One more 'ting, yeah it's true. None of us really have lives. Hey, look at me! A girl of thirteen on the forums at nine 8:45 in the morning because I have nothin' better to do than worship the holy goodness of Kingdom Hearts 2!!!

KH4LiFe

around 20 ppl have said this is pointless but yet this thread alrdy has 2 pages....

i wasnt gonna post but i had to say this

if a thread is pointless then just LET IT GO

HeartofTwilight

I don't mind this thred, and if you don't like it, just let it die
I totally woulg choose Riku. I think he would really understand me and he really cares about things. Our personalities are really similar too
I really don't have much of a life...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I happen to have a life and a bf. Just cause we think a character is hot, pretty, sexy, hot, handsome, doesn't mean we have nothing better to do. Is for fun, and they're made to look that way. Why else will anime and shows have fanservice? Besides, is not like were humping the screen everytime they come on. o_O For those who do, they're the ones who you should call weird.

Anyway, I choose Sora, and not cause I like him. The guy, seriously, is cuddleable. He looks freaking cuddleable. When I look at him, I feel like glomping him for his adorableness. He's kawaii and looks like such a sweet little boy. Awww. *pinches Sora's cheeks* And he's hot. I have a feeling he'll cuddle me back softly too, kind of like when he hugged Kairi. He looks like a gentle guy.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
axels_girl said:
Yay! Some one who isn't a jerk! :: hugs Riku_aus_lover :: Thank you for that post!!

By the way, to the two idiots who kept on saying "this post is pointless," -- It's a thing called "whimsical thinking" and it was for FUN. You should try making those some time. Maybe you two wouldn't be such butt wpes! Nyah!

Another comment like that and I am closing this thread for being pointless and your mouth. No arguements

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
KH Player said:
Wow, I don't like to be mean but after this topic you might as well kill yourself. Do you have any life at all?

Dude, you are a freakin asshole. There is no need to say something like that. So, if this thread bothers you than stfu and leave you dumbass n00b. xCursedXRebellionx officially hates you for saying that to a new person.

Although I agree with this being pointless. Some threads like this are fun. So, I would choose Kairi. She is by far the best looking in the game. I would choose Tifa or Yuffie, but Kairi is my age.

Last edited:

estray

This thread does have a point...my point. And it would get bigger, too, if I cuddled with...Aerith! She is teh sehcks beest

dejah

:|
lol. For all those who are saying " WTF do you have a life at all?"

I Say that back to you. what the fluck are you doing on the forums? go shoo. get a life. stop being so hypocritical.

stop picking on her. it's a n00bish thing to do.

and for the thread. i would cuddle with Axel. because he's sexy. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back