• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think deserves to be the true Keyblade master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Blindfolded1 said:
Let me ask you this. In KH he was given the keyblade and if you think about it they say it was rikus to start. SORA has it now. Get use to it. Stop making these polls. Who do you think. BHK is just a side kick!. Non more. Sora will always be the main person. Just saying. These polls are dumb!.
These polls are not dumb. This is just a fun poll to see who people think should be the true Keyblade master. It doesn't have to be Sora in this poll, but it is him in KH, I know. But this poll doesn't just have to be Sora as a choice. I have included a range of choices and please don't flame me. I thought of this as an interesting thought and put it up as a topic. But I still think Sora is the Keyblade master. But other people have put other choices and I respect that. You should listen to what other people think of this kind of topic.

Lightkeeper05

Blindfolded1 said:
Let me ask you this. In KH he was given the keyblade and if you think about it they say it was rikus to start. SORA has it now. Get use to it. Stop making these polls. Who do you think. BHK is just a side kick!. Non more. Sora will always be the main person. Just saying. These polls are dumb!.

Dude lighten up. I swear people like to ruin the fun for everyone else. He didnt say they where getting it, he just made a poll on who we would theink would maike a good keyblade master. Now calm down and your vote in. I say the BHk.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lightkeeper05 said:
Dude lighten up. I swear people like to ruin the fun for everyone else. He didnt say they where getting it, he just made a poll on who we would theink would maike a good keyblade master. Now calm down and your vote in. I say the BHk.
Hi, lightkeeper. I'm a "she" not a "he" by the way. But it's alright. People get it wrong.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I choose Riku because he's so much better then sora & could OWN him any day. Also to those people that say "no riku lost to sora like 6 times" which to this i say, well duh because it wouldn't make scence otherwise. Also all those times he "BEAT" riku was one ansem was controling his body & therefore fighting the way he would wich is not as good as rikus way, & when he was't possesed sora had his little handicaps to help him. I mean when you think about it when sora & riku had all these powers Sora NEVER fought the real unposesed riku ONE ON ONE like a man. Also now hes not in darkness so he's stronger & yes sora has gotten much stronger so it might be a tie or riku just wins. Also my second choice is KING MICKEY because he is a god while fighting & hes kinda like yoda with all the jumping around and clearly being able to kick ANYONES ass, & when riku & mickey are together................well....................thats a force to be reconed with.

kizzyke

Riku ofcourse...
just because he's been through a lot...
and wasn't he the original keyblademaster?
although you can say Sora too because he fought his way through...
but then BHK might be a possibility too...
Crap...
i don't care...they're all awesome :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kizzyke said:
Riku ofcourse...
just because he's been through a lot...
and wasn't he the original keyblademaster?
although you can say Sora too because he fought his way through...
but then BHK might be a possibility too...
Crap...
i don't care...they're all awesome :)
That's right. I like them all.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Hybrid Keyblade said:
so Soul Eater is the weird winged sword looking thing that Riku used in KH1..so what was the name for the other Keyblade thing he was using? The one that Sora used to unlock his heart and such..

Its called Heart Unlocker, BTW I think Riku should be the true Keyblade mastah

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
A keyblade master should have a pure and strong heart, and not turning to the darkness. So, I choose Sora, dispite what you think. I don't care who was originally the "true keyblade master".

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh but u know mickeys got those requirements too along with other characters possibly but i dont think riku should be the true keyblade master he was a little messed up in the first one and he went to darkness u cant have someone who is supposed to protect worlds from darkness be nearly consumed by darkness that doesnt make any sense

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Angel X said:
A keyblade master should have a pure and strong heart, and not turning to the darkness. So, I choose Sora, dispite what you think. I don't care who was originally the "true keyblade master".
Well, I voted for Sora and I feel the same way as you. I thought it as an interesting topic to see what people thought about this.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well everyone has their opinion on this. now that riku is twilight he could be the true keyblade master but i wouldnt trust him cause if he went to darkness purposely once then he can do it again easily thats just how i see it though. its sorta like if ur sibling stole something from u and then they say that theyll never do it again and it seems like they learned their lesson u still never know i mean they stole from u once they can do it again

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
well everyone has their opinion on this. now that riku is twilight he could be the true keyblade master but i wouldnt trust him cause if he went to darkness purposely once then he can do it again easily thats just how i see it though. its sorta like if ur sibling stole something from u and then they say that theyll never do it again and it seems like they learned their lesson u still never know i mean they stole from u once they can do it again
Yeah! That's the spirit! Everyone is entitled to their own views.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
lol yes everyon has their own opinion though when people have different views it doesnt hurt to debate with one another....but i just think the keyblade master has to not only have a strong heart and a strong will but they also have to be trustworthy like if someone keeps goin back and forth between light and darkness<darkness in a bad way> u cant have them be the true keyblade master cause then they could bring destruction to the worlds

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
lol yes everyon has their own opinion though when people have different views it doesnt hurt to debate with one another....but i just think the keyblade master has to not only have a strong heart and a strong will but they also have to be trustworthy like if someone keeps goin back and forth between light and darkness<darkness in a bad way> u cant have them be the true keyblade master cause then they could bring destruction to the worlds
Well, I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back