• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the true Keyblade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think deserves to be the true Keyblade master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
zbo3190 said:
Sora lol!!!!:D

I said Sora at first because:

1. Sora has a good heart and is a strong person.
2. Riku turned to darkness and he got the Keyblade.
3. Sora cared deeply for Kairi and he used the Keyblade to find her.
4. Riku used darkness for finding Kairi and ended up in darkness altogether.
5. We all love Sora with his spiky hair.

Those are my reasons for choosing Sora!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ferry13 said:
Sora for me. i got to know he and being him in kh he smore familiar we go to see the story from his side which is also became our side.

Another reason why he is the true master of the Keyblade! I loved it in the tournaments when Sora goes:

"That's the power of the Keyblade!"

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh but u gatta admit sora is lookin a little weak in the kh2 mickeys gotta save him two times already and what we see is only like 5 percent of the game so far

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
yeh but u gatta admit sora is lookin a little weak in the kh2 mickeys gotta save him two times already and what we see is only like 5 percent of the game so far

That is interesting. Why did Mickey have to save him twice? Also, in the new trailer and from the translations we hear Sora asking an Unknown to take him into the world of darkness. What the HELL is going on? Keep voting! Ahem ...

Hybrid Keyblade

When he's asking to be taken to the world of Darkness..does he still think Riku and Mickey are there? I'm confusing the order of events from the trailer I saw.

Hybrid Keyblade

Oh okay..so Mickey saving Sora when he and Donald and Goofy takes place after that..or maybe Sora doesnt even wake up in time to see Mickey save him..-shrugs- Wheres the trailer with translations at? I havent seen that one yet..just the jap. audio

Hybrid Keyblade

so Soul Eater is the weird winged sword looking thing that Riku used in KH1..so what was the name for the other Keyblade thing he was using? The one that Sora used to unlock his heart and such..

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hybrid Keyblade said:
so Soul Eater is the weird winged sword looking thing that Riku used in KH1..so what was the name for the other Keyblade thing he was using? The one that Sora used to unlock his heart and such..
I think it's called the Dark Blade or something like that.

Hybrid Keyblade

well..it does resemble a keyblade..so does this put all the "Riku cant weild a keyblade cuz he's evil" stuff to rest?

Not to sound lame or anything..but it kinda resembles the state of heart needed to be super saiyan.. Goku said it was someone who was pure of heart..though he didnt say Pure heart of good or evil..just PURE...so then that SHOULD mean that someone of with a pure heart of good OR evil could take on a keyblade..right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back