• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
1. Marluxia- Jack Davenport
2. Larxene- Hmmm... Diane Kruger, maybe
3. Zexion- Justin Bartha...
4. Lexaeus- Harrison Ford??
5. Vexen- Lex Lang

Im ok with everything except Diane Kruger... she doesnt seem like a good larxene.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i was thinking the exact same thing, maybe for the silent hero, kenpachi from bleach!!! they are kinda the same, big and powerful.

Xman's Keyblade

Yes, Mark Hamill and believe me, he would be perfect for the english voice of Vexen. Did you not see his performance as the voice actor of the Joker, from Batman: The Animated Series and so forth, as well as his role as Fire Lord Ozu, from Avatar: The Last Airbender?!?!:glare:

As for Michelle Knotz, is she the replacement voice actress of Racheal Lillis, the original english VA for Misty and Jessie in Pokemon?!?!

Last edited:

GAPLKA teh Bioz

Vexen: Ozzy Osbourn -(From Black Sabbath) His old stoner voice seems quite intelligent and try listening to Iron Man while playing ReCOM or watching a video without sound (Featuring Vexen of course). And to add to that, the way Vexen looks makes him look just a bit high, and the way Vexen is so creepy fits with Osbourn.

Larxene: I was thinking Jeniffer Tilly, but the voice seems to old for Larxene. Hmn.. I dunno, maybe Tilly, but I can't think of anything else.

Marluxia: TV's Adam West - No, I'm serious. Think of it because both of the characters are odd, and so are their actions. If Adam West were not to sound funny it would work, but if he were to talk in that joking tone it kills it.

Zexion: I'd agree with Drake bell, it makes sense a young character = young actor. But, I can't seem to look at Zexion and picture Drake's voice.

Lex: I don't even care.

Xman's Keyblade

Vexen: Ozzy Osbourn -(From Black Sabbath) His old stoner voice seems quite intelligent and try listening to Iron Man while playing ReCOM or watching a video without sound (Featuring Vexen of course). And to add to that, the way Vexen looks makes him look just a bit high, and the way Vexen is so creepy fits with Osbourn.

Larxene: I was thinking Jeniffer Tilly, but the voice seems to old for Larxene. Hmn.. I dunno, maybe Tilly, but I can't think of anything else.

Marluxia: TV's Adam West - No, I'm serious. Think of it because both of the characters are odd, and so are their actions. If Adam West were not to sound funny it would work, but if he were to talk in that joking tone it kills it.

Zexion: I'd agree with Drake bell, it makes sense a young character = young actor. But, I can't seem to look at Zexion and picture Drake's voice.

Lex: I don't even care.

I don't think Ozzy Osbourne, Jennifer Tilly, and Adam West would be good choices for Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxia.

I would go with Marylin Manson, Grey DeLisle or Jennifer Hale, and Stephen Jay Blum, Corey Burton, or David Kaye.

But what would think about either Jeff Benett, or Clancy Brown plaing the voice of Marluxia?!?!:blushing: and how would you feel about either Ashley Tisdale, or Brenda Song, from the Suite Life of Zack & Cody, playing the english voice of Larxene?!?! Kinda silly, isn't it?!!?:blush:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I think Reese witherspoon would be a good larxene, but I wish that they could just use the japanese laugh, it sounds way too cool, and I don't think Witherspoon can do evil laugh...lol but knowing disney their gonna use one of theirs, hillary duff perhaps? D:

Drake Bell as zexion? uhh too young if you ask me, and Drake Bell's voice sounds lively, compared to zexion's solemn and cold way of talking.

Marluxia is a tough one, it'll be hard to find someone as charismatic-sounding as his seiyuu...uhh, how about Mark Oliver, he voiced Rau le Creuset in Gundam Seed or Ted Cole who voiced chairman dulandal in Seed Desitny, heck durandal bears a resemblance towards marly somewhat...

Vexen, too is a tough one, his natural weirdness make it a bit tough to find a matchin actor...

as for lexeaus..we need a guy who sounds wise and yet brutish at the same time...

Dark Kuja

I know this topic's kinda old, and yeah, we probably may not get the game, but just in case we do.

Marluxia-Paul Dobson(Naraku-Inuyasha, Matrix-Reboot). If you've ever heard the guy's voice, especially as Naraku, you know he has that conniving Bastard appeal to him. He would pretty much nail the graceful assassin.

Larxene- I'd kinda like to hear Janice Kawaye(XJ9-My life as a teenage robot, Ami-Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Kim and Kam Chin-Class of 3000) as the Savage Nymph. Janice doesn't get a lot of villainous roles if any, but I think she can portray the Savage Nymph's playfully sadistic sociopathy.

Zexion-Kirby Morroe(Trowa-Gundam Wing). I think Kirby's voice fits Zexion's youthful appearance.

Lexaeus-Mostly, I'd like to hear Patrick Wharburton(Brock Samson-The Venture Bros.) as the Silent Hero, especially since Brock oozes both strenght and competence, even in his trademark rampages. If not, Kevin Micheal Richardson for the win.

Vexen-Mark Hammil, mostly for his performance as Metalocalypse's Senator Stampingston, but with a bit of Joker. I can perfectly imagine him retorting at Marluxia with the right blend of indignation and annoyance.

roxasindarkness

I think Larxene should be someone hot. I dunno, like someone up there said Reese Witherspoon. I doubt she would voice for a game though.....shame.....

I think Marluxia should be David Schwimmer lololol. That would be hilarious. Or someone else who has a gay voice. Like the guy off the Friday Night Project on Channel 4.

Dark Kuja

I think David Gahlager would be able to reprise Riku nicely. As for Sora, perhaps Tara Strong using her Ben 10 voice.

khdude2000

The ones underlined are the ones that i think would be best for the role:

1. Marluxia-David Kaye, Tim Curry or Stephen Jay Blum
2. Larxene-Tiffany Grant, Jennifer Hale, Cree Summers, Hayden Welch, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
3. Zexion-Derek Stephen Prince, or Steve Cannon
4. Lexaeus-Scott McNeil Kevin Michael Richardson, or Michael Clark Duncan
5. Vexion-Mark Hamill, or Crispin Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back