• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think it is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think it is?

• Do you think it's Axel?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Do you think it's Riku?

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Which one?
unknown.jpg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But Axel's nose is pointy like that. Plus under his right eye, Axel has that mark. Notice they only show the left side of his face. I'm not saying that it is him, I'm saying that it looks like him. We're at a standpoint.
DiZ: You have to choose. Who do you want it to be?

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
purified_riku155 said:
But Axel's nose is pointy like that. Plus under his right eye, Axel has that mark. Notice they only show the left side of his face. I'm not saying that it is him, I'm saying that it looks like him. We're at a standpoint.
DiZ: You have to choose. Who do you want it to be?

Axel acctually has the marks under both eyes so it cant be Axel we would see the mark right :)

TTBK2

Awards
Why is Axel even there? Even if he had put his hood down, by the look of his hair style I don't think it would allow that little strand of hair out of the hood. But I need a picture of Axel to make sure. And besides that, Riku has

1. Grown up since CoM.
2.Was not wearing the hood up at the end of CoM, so with his bangs, I could see his hair doing that under the hood.

But then we've never seen EM's face. But what says he has one?! DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!! But I go with Riku for the fact that I've seen people change drastically from one year to the next from things such as height change and weight loss.

anyone but me

there is a thread exactly like this on this exact page.. and i posted there.. anyway, yea, it can't be Riku, they look nothing alike.. and don't use the puberty thing against me, because Riku already hit puberty in the first game, plus, the development in the face still isnt the same..

TTBK2

Awards
TTBK2 said:
Why is Axel even there? Even if he had put his hood down, by the look of his hair style I don't think it would allow that little strand of hair out of the hood. But I need a picture of Axel to make sure. And besides that, Riku has

1. Grown up since CoM.
2.Was not wearing the hood up at the end of CoM, so with his bangs, I could see his hair doing that under the hood.

But then we've never seen EM's face. But what says he has one?! DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!! But I go with Riku for the fact that I've seen people change drastically from one year to the next from things such as height change and weight loss.

That's all I have to say. You don't have to go through puberty to get taller and he has either lost weight which would make his face somwhat slimmer and may make it so his nose seems longer or has become muscular from a year of travel which would have the same effect.

EDIT:Sorry about the hair thing. I just realized that was just the other side of the hood.

oblivion seeker

I think it's the Enigmatic Man. I don't think it could be Riku because if it was, we would be able to see his bangs, and also, he wasn't that tall...

I also don't think that it's Axel because Axel has those marks under his eyes. I see no marks...

We've never actually seen the EM's face so I think that's our best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back