• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the toughest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the toughest keyblade wielder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah he kinda does have potential,he's already cutting buildings in half and jumping 50 ft in the air at age 15.Who knows what he'll be capable at age 16-19 with proper training.

Yes, but Square Enix final battles are super epic, in KHII it still takes him several swings to smash a wooden barrel so don't think he is too awesome, but yeah i like him as main character but Terra Aqua and Ventus are trained Keyblade Wielders, while Sora was a 14 year old who found the Keyblade and teamed up with Disney characters.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I notice how some people say that Aqua isn't the strongest Keyblade wielder b/c she uses magic, but in my opinion, magic is all part of being a Keyblade wielder, so that's not a negative for her, making her the strongest.

It actually seems like the greater level of mastery a Keyblade wielder has, the more magic plays into their fighting style. Just look at Masters Eraqus and Xehanort. (I suspect this is because massive AoE attacks are far more impressive and potentially deadly than any short combination of blade slices xD)

Plus, the difference in their Keyfighting abilities seems to be exaggerated for gameplay, considering Aqua is entirely capable of going head to head with Terra without magic in the cutscenes/CG opening.

Terra's still stronger, of course, but Aqua runs circles around him in terms of presence of mind, so I'd give her the advantage.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
It actually seems like the greater level of mastery a Keyblade wielder has, the more magic plays into their fighting style. Just look at Masters Eraqus and Xehanort. (I suspect this is because massive AoE attacks are far more impressive and potentially deadly than any short combination of blade slices xD)

Plus, the difference in their Keyfighting abilities seems to be exaggerated for gameplay, considering Aqua is entirely capable of going head to head with Terra without magic in the cutscenes/CG opening.

Terra's still stronger, of course, but Aqua runs circles around him in terms of presence of mind, so I'd give her the advantage.

Exactly what I was trying to say!

@PsychoNinja
But Aqua is still bound to Kairi, as is Terra to Riku. They could tutor Sora in Magic and Fighting respectivley, but should also focus time on the next gen Keyblade wielders.

Wheels

I'd rank(Out of the people there, in terms of strength)
Aqua
Ven
Terra
Sora
Riku

But if I added in the other Keybladers

MX
Aqua
Terra
ME
Ven/Vanitas
Mickey