• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the toughest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the toughest keyblade wielder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoreo

Awards
idk terra seems to be the toughest i think but aqua is still my fav

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua, with Terra at a close second.

Chris211

Majority of people would say Aqua especially if they've played or been spoiled in BBS. But tough wise i'd have to say Terra

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It depends on how you mean tough. I mean if you mean like "badass tough": Terra. Kickass Tough is Aqua and Riku. But if you mean tough as in pure win, like on some epic sh!t, Sora...nuff said.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
It depends on how you mean tough. I mean if you mean like "badass tough": Terra. Kickass Tough is Aqua and Riku. But if you mean tough as in pure win, like on some epic sh!t, Sora...nuff said.

I agree with this post completely.

Also to add if you mean tough like he/she can take hits and come back for more then for sure Riku and Sora.

A

Artorius Rex

I am still most displeased that there's no Vanitas option for all his fanboys and fangirls who dig him

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Mentally and magically (really, anything other then actual muscle strength/speed), Aqua is strongest
Terra is "strongest" though

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
idk tough as in they are strong, determined, strong willed, etc.
armt yjose qualoties of all keyblade weilder good and bad i ve yet to see a weak lazy one every weilder must have a strong will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back