• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the toughest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the toughest keyblade wielder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PshycoNinja

Come on guys. Obviously Sora is the toughest, nothing gets him down and he has never been defeted. Sora in KH2 only had the Keyblade for a year while the other three have been training for years. Imagine how powerful Sora will be when he masters the Keyblade and becomes a keyblade master o_O! And remember Ansems report:

The Keyblade is said to hold phenominal power.

One legend said its wielder saved the world,

while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know what this Keyblade is.

A key opens doors.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
exactly sora is so unreal its not cool he never looses
its weird and its not beuces hes touph
everybody gets defeated somtimes

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Come on guys. Obviously Sora is the toughest, nothing gets him down and he has never been defeted. Sora in KH2 only had the Keyblade for a year while the other three have been training for years. Imagine how powerful Sora will be when he masters the Keyblade and becomes a keyblade master o_O! And remember Ansems report:

The Keyblade is said to hold phenominal power.

One legend said its wielder saved the world,

while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know what this Keyblade is.

A key opens doors.

Sora has been defeated before, Riku beat him in KH
Also, since the keyblade holds this awesome power, then that means the others also hold it, not just sora
Plus, sora doesn't even have a fraction of the abilities the others have, even Riku has more than him

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Come on guys. Obviously Sora is the toughest, nothing gets him down and he has never been defeted. Sora in KH2 only had the Keyblade for a year while the other three have been training for years. Imagine how powerful Sora will be when he masters the Keyblade and becomes a keyblade master o_O!

But he's not a master, so VAT could kick his donkey.

Ventus wouldn't have been defeated, but he willingly broke his own heart. Aqua sacrificed herself, and Terra was possessed, not overpowered. Sora lost to Leon, and all those times Mickey had to save him in KH2. VAT together would kill Sora, Riku, and Mickey.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Terra #1 for sure, Sora and Riku are not real Keyblade Masters, Ventus relies on speed and Aqua with magic, do Sora and Riku at bottom and Aqua second to bottom because she does not really use physical attacks and Ventus at second to top.

VentusVictory

Awards
^ I think mickey can hold himself lol

I sort of just threw Mickey in there; I didn't really mean it! More realisticly, any two of VAT could take on Sora and Riku.

I've always thought of Mickey as sort of a Kingdom Hearts god; unbeatable, all powerful, mysterious, magical. Then BBS came out, and it seemed like he was nerfed (to use Smash Bros terms). It took all the mystery out of Mickey. I still like him, but he was just a small companion to Aqua and Ven. His thunder was stolen.

But years later in KH2, Mickey is much stronger. With an extra ten years training, he may be able to battle head to head w/ VA or T, but not altogether.

PshycoNinja

Okay but who IS going to become the toughest and the most powerful....... Sora. And that KH1 defeat wasnt really a defeat Riku just stole his keyblade from him and F^%#ed with his mind, that doesnt count.

Sora has the most potentional to become the greatest Keyblade master ever. There is a reason why HE is saving all the worlds and everyone from their misery. And theres a reason why he is the main hero in the series.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Okay but who IS going to become the toughest and the most powerful....... Sora. And that KH1 defeat wasnt really a defeat Riku just stole his keyblade from him and F^%#ed with his mind, that doesnt count.

Sora has the most potentional to become the greatest Keyblade master ever. There is a reason why HE is saving all the worlds and everyone from their misery. And theres a reason why he is the main hero in the series.

Keyword is potential. Everything else is just BS tbh

TAV obviously have better wielding of the keyblade, so I dont see why you question it. Think of it this way.

Is a gun more deadly in the hands of a trained assassin? or a random 15 year old boy.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah he kinda does have potential,he's already cutting buildings in half and jumping 50 ft in the air at age 15.Who knows what he'll be capable at age 16-19 with proper training.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Come on guys. Obviously Sora is the toughest, nothing gets him down and he has never been defeted.

Because he had his friends. "My friends are my power", literally. Everyone else on the other hand fought by themselves, rarely teaming up.

Sora in KH2 only had the Keyblade for a year while the other three have been training for years. Imagine how powerful Sora will be when he masters the Keyblade and becomes a keyblade master o_O! And remember Ansems report

Doesn't change the fact he's not the most powerful now. BBS proves flat out that Sora still has a lot to learn before he's even reached TAV's level.

Irrelevant. Sora's plot hax makes no difference at this point since we are gauging the possible "toughest" wielder at the strongest we've seen them.

Again, plot hax.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Training from Aqua and Terra o_O!

It'd be more likely for him to train under Aqua. Terra'd prefer Riku anyways. After all, he was the one who chose him to begin with.

PshycoNinja

It'd be more likely for him to train under Aqua. Terra'd prefer Riku anyways. After all, he was the one who chose him to begin with.

It doesnt have to be just Aqua. I'm sure Ven will teach him some things too. He'll learn stregth from Terra, Magic and the keyblade mastery from Aqua and speed and skill from Ven. Remember the Secret Movie in Coded and BBS, Sora is probably going to save all three of them.

VentusVictory

Awards
It doesnt have to be just Aqua. I'm sure Ven will teach him some things too. He'll learn stregth from Terra, Magic and the keyblade mastery from Aqua and speed and skill from Ven. Remember the Secret Movie in Coded and BBS, Sora is probably going to save all three of them.

Ventus should teach Sora, and Aqua should train Kairi, b/c her magic isn't really Sora's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back