• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Demyx wasn't too difficult for me because of wisdom form + fira. This swept clones in under half the time that was given to me but the amount of times I got him to {------} <--- this much hp and I use wisdom to get rid of his clones and I go anti-form instead.

*Deskflip*

This happened to me 3 times in a row on my last play though.

Drive> Wisdom> Pray

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's because in fights against Organisation members there is always a higher chance to get Anti-form.

If I recall correctly in the Xaldin battle the chance to get Anti-form when attempting a Drive is 4 times higher than normal.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That's because in fights against Organisation members there is always a higher chance to get Anti-form.

If I recall correctly in the Xaldin battle the chance to get Anti-form when attempting a Drive is 4 times higher than normal.

According to the Wiki, 5x (10x against Armoured Xemnas but at that point you hopefully have Final Form and have purged yourself of your invisible Anti Points).

blksabbath74

Agreed with the last Oogie battle. It was basically an awesome Colossal climb ala God of War and Devil May Cry 4 only not nearly as infuriating.

I'm honestly trying to remember if there is anything that was more fun in the whole series for me than fighting Oogie Boogie's Manor. There were alot of fun things, for sure, but that one takes the cake.

Maybe it is because it was a one time deal, and could not be revisited.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

Yeah, I knew that already but I like to live on edge. (or die in this case)

I found Xaldin hard on my first play though way back in 2006 though now he is so easy to predict, actually scratch that, the amount of times I've played though this game you already know what your opponents gonna do before they pull off their move. the first play-through is like a learning curve. Get Belted, find a strategy that works and use it for next time.

I then picked up KH2FM about 2 years ago swept the game to get to the lingering sentiment. It was refreshing for once that KH2 was like "Ok, your actually gonna have to focus for this one" and let me tell you, what a learning curve that was.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Yeah, I knew that already but I like to live on edge. (or die in this case)

I found Xaldin hard on my first play though way back in 2006 though now he is so easy to predict, actually scratch that, the amount of times I've played though this game you already know what your opponents gonna do before they pull off their move. the first play-through is like a learning curve. Get Belted, find a strategy that works and use it for next time.

I then picked up KH2FM about 2 years ago swept the game to get to the lingering sentiment. It was refreshing for once that KH2 was like "Ok, your actually gonna have to focus for this one" and let me tell you, what a learning curve that was.

That's part of the reason why I'm dreading that particular secret boss: that learning curve. He is incredibly difficult to dodge and guard against unless you perform very precise actions as you play. The only reason I may have a chance is because I was able to study and take out Young Master Xehanort as Aqua in Birth by Sleep. That boss is the epitome of unfair...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think Lingering Sentiment is probably the toughest.. But that just might be because KHII sort of lowers your sensibilities, so after a long time of playing, that'll happen..

Also, I really don't like Xemnas in KH1. That random ass attack where he traps you is just annoying and un-intuitive.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
"Annoying and un-intuitive" really describes how I feel about a lot of the unfair superbosses. Xemnas, Young Xehanort in BBS, that sort of thing. Phantom I can maybe excuse as a puzzle boss, but if the fight is any more intense than that it feels like it's gone too far.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I think Lingering Sentiment is probably the toughest.. But that just might be because KHII sort of lowers your sensibilities, so after a long time of playing, that'll happen..

Also, I really don't like Xemnas in KH1. That random ass attack where he traps you is just annoying and un-intuitive.

Ugh, that thing killed me several times in my last playthrough. Honestly, part of the reason that I won that battle was because he never activated it once. The fact that the Lingering Will has it as well makes me want to cry.

JonesDerHammer

Sephiroth used to be the most annoying boss for me, but i'm going to stick with Riku in Re Chain of Memories. Took me a while to learn to re think my deck at the time (finally beat him strategically) but Demyx is a very close second.

blksabbath74

Ugh, that thing killed me several times in my last playthrough. Honestly, part of the reason that I won that battle was because he never activated it once. The fact that the Lingering Will has it as well makes me want to cry.

Does it really make you want to cry, or is that just a figure of speech?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Random/quick command selection isn't a skill or mechanic that is taught to you in the games. It's not a Kingdom Hearts thing at all. It just feels like some programmer thought "this isn't hard enough" and added that stupid gimmick.

khspartan14

For the ones I've played:
KH: Only annoying, rather than difficult, boss for me is Kurt Zisa.
Original CoM: Haven't gotten to Recom yet, but a tie between Riku Replica 3? I believe is the hard one, and final Ansem for Riku
KH2: Sephiroth and the big turtle thing from Pride Lands. Whenever I'm there, I'm never leveled high enough, so it's always a pain.
Days: Leechgrave, Ruler of the Sky is long, but I wouldn't say it's annoying.
BBS: Story: Terranort, Optional: Still haven't beaten Vanitas Remnant with Terra
3D: Sora: Rinzler (IDK why took way longer than I'm proud of) Riku: Ansem 2

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Oh, huh, yeah, I forgot to write an entry for DDD, it's totally Ansem 2 for me as well.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Does it really make you want to cry, or is that just a figure of speech?

The latter. I never quite got the timing of selecting the right command at the right time down. One time, I was lucky enough to get out, but most of the time, I need Tinker Bell to auto-life me before I get it right the second time.

Random/quick command selection isn't a skill or mechanic that is taught to you in the games. It's not a Kingdom Hearts thing at all. It just feels like some programmer thought "this isn't hard enough" and added that stupid gimmick.

Agreed. This was the only annoying part about the Demyx fight. Demyx himself really isn't all that hard.

For the ones I've played:
KH: Only annoying, rather than difficult, boss for me is Kurt Zisa.
Original CoM: Haven't gotten to Recom yet, but a tie between Riku Replica 3? I believe is the hard one, and final Ansem for Riku
KH2: Sephiroth and the big turtle thing from Pride Lands. Whenever I'm there, I'm never leveled high enough, so it's always a pain.
Days: Leechgrave, Ruler of the Sky is long, but I wouldn't say it's annoying.
BBS: Story: Terranort, Optional: Still haven't beaten Vanitas Remnant with Terra
3D: Sora: Rinzler (IDK why took way longer than I'm proud of) Riku: Ansem 2

Huh. I forgot about the that one boss at the Pridelands. Definitely annoying since only Simba is there to help you yet Donald and Goofy aren't.

Denne

I think that Dragon Maleficent in KH 1 is the most annyoing boss for me

TemplarLord305

Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!!

For me it was Xemnis last form. It wan't that he was hard to kill it was just that all my potions were gone by that time and the situation when you played as riku to get to sora and you couldn't heal freakin killed me at least 50 times! Gosh! And his one move when he took out his two lightsabers and spun and you got stuck in the recoil omg! Second was xigbar for me because he just wouldnt sit still! and Third was Demyx and his water creatures

thekeyprotector

Demyx, no doubt about it. Demyx was THE MOST annoying KH boss I have ever fought against in my life. Him and almost every mission in Jak 2 and 3.

Light

faster than
Awards
Demyx, no doubt about it. Demyx was THE MOST annoying KH boss I have ever fought against in my life. Him and almost every mission in Jak 2 and 3.

Jak <3

Demyx was a tough fight for me on my first way through the series, BUT at the time I was very young and did not know that the Keychain could be changed. The following year, when I started a new game afresh, I realised this and beat Demyx a lot easier.

I feel that the most deaths that I have had in a fight (other than secret bosses) would be Xaldin. I don't remember him being particularly difficult at first, but my second try he was considerably harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back