• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khandbz

First Demyx god he got on my nerves i like my sitar and stuff boo Demyx. He had a personality though.Marluxia I died so many times on Marluxia gay self. Sephiroth Omg Sephiroth he is sooooo hard its annoying.:cool: But overall master xehanort will proboly be the hardest in kingdom hearts 3.:cool::confused:I hope he better be.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin Demyx for sure. That stupid timer of his made his fight so annoying that I dread it most of any fight. The timer was even more annoying in the data battle cause he was actually challenging in that fight on top of a timer.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Mysterious Figure was, is, and shall always be annoying.

State

Awards

Second Demyx fight. I would always be overjoyed when his HP bar would deplete to the lowest and, guess what? He would summon his annoying water copies and I would NEVER have enough time to try and beat them all. Until I did. It felt really good. God. '_'

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

When speaking of the whole series, it's surely the Mysterious Figure in Birth by Sleep when using Terra.
Nothing beats that type of annoyance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

When speaking of the whole series, it's surely the Mysterious Figure in Birth by Sleep when using Terra.

Is it possible to re-post this in all caps 100 times over? Even if we could...that would only lightly get across the point of just how correct this statement is...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

The most tedious and annoying boss has got to be Ruler of the Sky. That fight dragged on, and on... and on.

It feels so good when you beat him, though. :D

Bhunivelze

I actually didn't find Demyx to be too annoying. The only thing that was annoying about it was the fact that the timer was so out of place during the fight, considering his abilities and all. Unless he has an attack that followed the timer that was ridiculously powerful, then I don't see why it was put in the fight in the first place. Maybe to show the urgency of the situation?

In my opinion, no boss across the entire series was more annoying than the Infernal Engine. Looking back at the boss, he really wasn't that hard. BUT to an 11 year old me, he was nearly impossible.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Demyx. Gosh it was my badesst moment ever. I mean when you first meet him he just using water clones at you. The second time you meet him, he's like, "I'm gansta you!" And I was confuse and startled at his combat change! I mean come one that wasn't fair! I had to repate that battle 10 times just to beat him. Deffinatly the annoying boss battle ever T.T

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

TIt feels so good when you beat him, though. :D

It only feels good because you know you don't have to do it anymore. Overall, fighting MF as Terra is annoying and just not enjoyable, that's my gripe with it. After finishing a boss, I should enjoy it because I had fun versing him and I'd do it again. I cannot say that of Terra fighting MF, after finishing it I had no desire to ever go back...and...I never have. I know in BbSFM they nerfed him a bit so at least in KH2FM it'll be more possible, but in terms of BbS, nope.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Honestly, I didn't find any boss annoying per-se, but rather some gave me headaches more than others. Obviously, I'm referring to Demyx second battle and Saix. Now, granted the fights were easy for me, but still I had some bad headaches when fighting these two. I think the second battle with Demyx was so headache-inducing for me mainly because of that god-forsaken timer. It just made things a bit more difficult. Though, I enjoyed that fight quite a bit...despite getting headaches from it.

The Saix battle, I feel the same for. A good battle, but fucking difficult as hell. When he would go berserk mode, he would find me almost instantaneously, and that's what made it a little hard for me. It's funny too cause Saix is one of my favorite characters in the entire KH series. Gotta love that irony, eh?

Wander

The most tedious and annoying boss has got to be Ruler of the Sky. That fight dragged on, and on... and on.

That boss fight made me realize how flawed Days' game mechanic was, sigh.
I dare anyone to do that boss fight with Xigbar.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards

In my opinion, no boss across the entire series was more annoying than the Infernal Engine. Looking back at the boss, he really wasn't that hard. BUT to an 11 year old me, he was nearly impossible.
I second this. Always used to die when it came to him, there was no where to run! Me being only level 14 might have had something to do with it.......

Oh well, I can beat him easily now.

Korai

Awards

The battle with Ansem-Riku in KH1 and the Spellican in DDD. Maybe not the hardest, but definitely the most annoying, for me.

Roxas21691

If we are just talking about KH2 i will definately say Xaldin, that guy is so fast and hard to hit >_>

BluberryStar

Awards

Most annoying boss EVER in my case will always be Sephiroth in KH2. I don't know about you guys, and maybe some of you would say it's easy because the fight requires a certain pattern and it's probably easy to read his moves, but I died 30 TIMES fighting him. That's because I haven't got the High Jump Lv3 or the Super Glide Lv3 ability to stop his movements. One time I got him down to 3 bars of health after countless attempts, and then he started floating up going "I summon thee heartless angel" and my health went down to 1, THEN he started throwing these sucking black hole meteor fireballs down at me and I didn't have time to heal. died. Almost threw my joystick at my PS2 console if my brother hadn't stopped me from going crazy. That was years ago though... looking back I kinda miss that feeling of actually trying to defeat him and fighting for it. Haven't tried playing BbS though. Can't wait to try fighting the Mysterious Figure using Terra >:-D

Gram

Banned
Awards

Most annoying boss EVER in my case will always be Sephiroth in KH2. I don't know about you guys, and maybe some of you would say it's easy because the fight requires a certain pattern and it's probably easy to read his moves, but I died 30 TIMES fighting him. That's because I haven't got the High Jump Lv3 or the Super Glide Lv3 ability to stop his movements. One time I got him down to 3 bars of health after countless attempts, and then he started floating up going "I summon thee heartless angel" and my health went down to 1, THEN he started throwing these sucking black hole meteor fireballs down at me and I didn't have time to heal. died. Almost threw my joystick at my PS2 console if my brother hadn't stopped me from going crazy. That was years ago though... looking back I kinda miss that feeling of actually trying to defeat him and fighting for it. Haven't tried playing BbS though. Can't wait to try fighting the Mysterious Figure using Terra >:-D

Though I do find him far easier than his kh1 fight or any of the secret bosses I to had to fight him multiple times to beat him so don't think your alone there. xD
The way to stop his heartless angel move is to attack him before he can use it. [while he's floating up]

BluberryStar

Awards

Though I do find him far easier than his kh1 fight or any of the secret bosses I to had to fight him multiple times to beat him so don't think your alone there. xD
The way to stop his heartless angel move is to attack him before he can use it. [while he's floating up]

yeah that's what I tried back then, but when he started to float up there's always a great deal of distance between me and Sephiroth. So I didn't stop him in time seeing Sora is so slow even though he's running, and trying to high jump without high jump lv3 is just useless -_- glad I got that over with... I'll make sure I obtain the right abilities next time I face him...

Gram

Banned
Awards

yeah that's what I tried back then, but when he started to float up there's always a great deal of distance between me and Sephiroth. So I didn't stop him in time seeing Sora is so slow even though he's running, and trying to high jump without high jump lv3 is just useless -_- glad I got that over with... I'll make sure I obtain the right abilities next time I face him...

Actually about the only way to catch up to him in time is with the air dodge move. It's the ability you get from the master form, if you use that with high jump you can pretty much catch him just in the nick of time ever time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back