• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the best kh2 player in this site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

look man i see uv only got 10 posts, so i guess its only typical you make a mistake like this, if people flame you do what i did and ignore em lol, just considering ur new send me a pm if u need anything.
this thread might as well be sent to the trash bin i guess but anyway....

A

AlienStitch

There's too many categories to put people in for different sections of the game like quickest player or most skilled or most completed in a certain time lol we could have our own kingdom hearts grammy awards :D

soralvl99

well i am a lvl 99 with over a 100 attack defense magic and ap.and i have ultima weapon and fenir.and i have all drive froms to lvl 7 and i am on proud.so is that good?

E

Evil-Riku

Yea besides, it's not like we watch each other play the game, and find out whos the best player, Overall, a lot of people are good at the game, and others just don't have the skill to play this game. It's common sence, if you look at it. Like people who post stupid post, and how to beat so on so. They probably suck at it, and want to get all the help they want.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
nobody can know....like someone said you havent seen eachother play......and yall best stop sayin "Im the best!" cause that is exactly how you get majorly pwned......thank you for your time....besides...we all know its me!..Im just kiddin...nobody can tell.....:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
grrrrr...just close this....I was just kiddin...but please stop it..your not the best players everyone!!! JUST STOP IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back