• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have several:

Marluxia: I like his physical combos with his scythe in the Data Rematch in KH2 FM+, they just look so cool

Saix: Big-ass claymore and he can go into that berserk mode!

Xaldin: He can cover himself from all angles with his spears and deal massive amounts of damage with them.

Xigbar: Warping all over the place and manipulating gravity. And he's got those pistol-blades. What could be cooler?

griever

Hmm... good question. Yay for tapping, so I like bits and pieces of Demyx style. But I'm gonna have to go Axel, flames are just awesome and his Chakra (not sure if that's right) are pretty nifty.

Master Xemnas

i say Axel cause the way he does his fire moves are cool and Marluxia because of his moves their just cool

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My top would ve vetween Saix and Axel, both are great fighters

Ultima Power

I'd say Xemnas' fighting style is cool, since he's pretty swift, and has various types of attacks. Xaldin's is pretty cool too, since in the beginning of the battle, you can't touch him cos his 12 lances stay spinning around him, causing damage to nearby foes.

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born
Hmm... good question. Yay for tapping, so I like bits and pieces of Demyx style. But I'm gonna have to go Axel, flames are just awesome and his Chakra (not sure if that's right) are pretty nifty.

close, but they're called chakram, i learned that from super robot taisen:OG generation

my favorite styles are roxas, xigbar, xalidan, and xenmas, with that light beam cage-thingy, he's so cool

I<3Roxas

Top 3 in order are...

Roxas-I love his dual wielding and awesome aerial moves. It's like a ball of keyblades aimed for your face!
Axel-Uses fire and spinning disks of doom! What more could you want?
Larxene-Teleports and stabs you in the back - best way to approach anything right? Also lightning is cool.

Txamt

Larxene~ she fights dirty. She stuns and zooms around in lightning speed.

Luxord~ I just like how he puts all cards on the ground and just reappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back