• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think is the 14th member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do u think is the 14th member

• Aqua

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Namine

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • or another character unheard of

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Re: who do u think is the 14th member

carsonj said:
1) Roxas was employed at birth- meaning after the event at HB in KH1
2) Namine is unwilling now, but who's to say she wasn't before she understood the Organization's goals
3) Namine was born at the same time as Roxas
4) The Organization was already at CO, so they would have met her right after birth
5) What do the events after CoM have anything to do with?

1)Another Point, Namine was born around that same time, meaning she couldn't have been recruited and then forced out so quickly, Organization 13 would have probably killed her for such an abrupt betrayal.
2)She only met them in Castle Oblivion, where she was being bullied and threatened.
3) #1
4)Namine appeared in Castle Oblivion, I'm not saying they met right away, but she met them there.
5) Namine would have no time to be XIV if she's busy restoring Sora's memory after CoM.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

I made a list with Aqua's name and X. It's not all the possible anagrams, but I wrote the most I could do.

Auqxa ( Awks-za )
Xaqua (Zawk-wa)
Uqxaa ( I have no idea )
Qauxa ( kawks-za )
Xauqa (za-kwa)
Qaxau (kwaks-ah-u ...the f*ck? )
Uaxaq ( oo-awks-awk )

...You know, she might just have a whole diffrent name all together. >__>;
I mean, Namine got her own name right? Who's to say the rest of the org didn't change their names...
We only know the 6 re-arranged they're original names...

Yeah, maybe they changed their names, but I think the Org members keep their original names so that they remember that they are not whole, then they have a reason to keep fightin

1)Another Point, Namine was born around that same time, meaning she couldn't have been recruited and then forced out so quickly, Organization 13 would have probably killed her for such an abrupt betrayal.

I've said it in another post. Namine is Kairi, meaning that she was a PoH. The Organization exists to collect hearts. Namine would have subconsciously known not to do evil because she was a PoH. So they would have dishored her by not giving her a cloak or cool name.

5) Namine would have no time to be XIV if she's busy restoring Sora's memory after CoM.

As I said, she wouldn't have been allowed to be a major part of the Org. The 14th member was recruited during KH1, not after CoM.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member

carsonj said:
I've said it in another post. Namine is Kairi, meaning that she was a PoH. The Organization exists to collect hearts. Namine would have subconsciously known not to do evil because she was a PoH. So they would have dishored her by not giving her a cloak or cool name.

And yet her comes number XIV with a cloak..also you don't think Namine's a nice name?

carsonj said:
As I said, she wouldn't have been allowed to be a major part of the Org. The 14th member was recruited during KH1, not after CoM.

The fact of the matter is, she betrayed the Organization after this point, why didn't they try to find her or eliminate her?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i already gave a name "AQUXA", wasnt that good enough???

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

And yet her comes number XIV with a cloak..also you don't think Namine's a nice name?

She may have gotton it and then had it taken away. We haven't seen any vids so we really don't know.

The fact of the matter is, she betrayed the Organization after this point, why didn't they try to find her or eliminate her?

Yes she betrayed them, but they had Roxas and didn't care what Namine did, she wasn't powerful enough to beat any of them. Also, Axel was the one who let her go, he may have made up a story that she died or something.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member

carsonj said:
Yes she betrayed them, but they had Roxas and didn't care what Namine did, she wasn't powerful enough to beat any of them. Also, Axel was the one who let her go, he may have made up a story that she died or something.

So the fact that Namine managed to take Roxas from them wasn't a damaging move? And besides this, the organization seemed fully aware that Namine had been around, even talking to her casually when she freed Kairi in the Castle That Never Was.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

So the fact that Namine managed to take Roxas from them wasn't a damaging move? And besides this, the organization seemed fully aware that Namine had been around, even talking to her casually when she freed Kairi in the Castle That Never Was.

I think you're a little confuzled. Riku took Roxas, not Namine. Roxas was stored away in Data TT. That happened a few days before Sora woke up, a year after Roxas joined the Organization. When they saw Namine, they talked to her casually because they didn't see her as a threat, and they probably knew that she was around, even though Axel probably told them otherwise.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member

carsonj said:
I think you're a little confuzled. Riku took Roxas, not Namine. Roxas was stored away in Data TT. That happened a few days before Sora woke up, a year after Roxas joined the Organization. When they saw Namine, they talked to her casually because they didn't see her as a threat, and they probably knew that she was around, even though Axel probably told them otherwise.

True, but Namine has a power that affects all people close to Sora, including Roxas.

It would seem that Namine is a worthy candidate but the thing is, that if she were XIV, it would seem her time in the Organization was ridiculously short. And let's not forget her shyness when she was in Castle Oblivion, a character quite different from the confidence thus displayed by XIV.

Also consider the poeple's reactions to her presence.

Why would Vexen and Larxene Laugh?
Why were Marluxia and Lexeaus angry?
And why did Axel shut up Vexen?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

True, but Namine has a power that affects all people close to Sora, including Roxas.

i believe that Roxas part there is wrong, as he is just the body and soul of sora.

i believe that soras connections are pulled from the heart of his friends and the memories of them thus her power

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

True, but maybe she didn't know her power until the Organization investigated it.

It would seem that Namine is a worthy candidate but the thing is, that if she were XIV, it would seem her time in the Organization was ridiculously short. And let's not forget her shyness when she was in Castle Oblivion, a character quite different from the confidence thus displayed by XIV.

Yes it would have been short: Imagine
Xemnas: Ok so for today's assignment, you will pair up with ... and go destroy some people so they turn into heartless, and then Roxas, you fight those heartless so that their stolen hearts go to our KH
Kaxiri (or whatever): Should we really be doing that kind of stuff, it seems mean.
Xemans: What did you say little girl?
K: I just don't think it's a good idea.
Xemnas: You dare to defy my orders!

Just an example.

[/QUOTE]Also consider the poeple's reactions to her presence.

Why would Vexen and Larxene Laugh?
Why were Marluxia and Lexeaus angry?
And why did Axel shut up Vexen?[/QUOTE]

Well, Larxene never takes anyone seriously, and they were probably thinking, "Are you serious? This pipsqueak is going to be one of us?! Ha!"
Maruxula and Lexaus always look mad, but maybe they were thinking "Is this small child seriously being considered!?"
Axel "If you say something, Xemnas will shoot you!"

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Regardless of her powers, Xemnas does not hesitate to eliminate those of the organization who betray from what we know of Roxas and Axel. He could have easily gotten rid of Namine aswell, and also, the expression of Lexaeus and Marluxia is surprising being that they are majorly strong

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well you make some good points as well....get some sleep.....dont let the heartless bite

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member

Here we have a screen of XIV...

XIV.png

It's hard to tell since we have no height comparisons, but she seems to be shorter than Larxene, hinting she's around the same age as Roxas. She also appears to have dark skin, and unlike the other members, doesn't zip her coat all the way, although this is probably to tease us about her identity.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No XIV is a girl and it's not Namine, so who is it?

No. XIV is a girl and not Namine, so who do you reckon she is?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a girl, cos she's got boobs (don't think me sexist or anything bad) but there not too big which means she's young, maybe around Roxas's age

It's not Namine, cos the new character is too tanned

I don't think it's Aqua's Nobody either, cos when you se Aqua's face in SH/BBS she doesn't look as tanned as the new character, And the Humanoid Nobodies retain at least the original skin colour, but the same can't be said for thinks like hair colour

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The screenshot above is low-quality, hence why it's darker, because it wasn't properly scanned

10dcvg3.png

This doesn't look that tan at all, except for the shadow from the hood

Also, according to the latest Famitsu magazine:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
- The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
- Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
- The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.

Last edited:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
If I'm not mistaken, magazines tend to be wrong, so we can still assume Namine. As for the skin tone, remember that AtW had a tanned mouth until he took off his mask and then he was milk white. :p If it isn't Namine, I don't know about you, but she sure has Namine's face, and she doesn't look like the organization type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back