• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is more important in Kingdom Hearts? Terra, Aqua or Ventus?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well?

There are probably many theories to who is more important in Kingdom Hearts, but each of them have their own reasons at the same time.

I personally think it is either a tie between Terra and Aqua.
Terra- Because without him, Master Xehanort wouldn't of taken over his body and became Xehanort. Then he wouldn't of been able to create OrgXIII after killing himself, nor would he have created a Heartless and dragged Sora, Riku and Kairi into their adventure.
Riku wouldn't of became a Keyblade wielder. Which means that he wouldn't of been able to stop Roxas from getting to Sora and who knows what would've happened their. He also wouldn't of been able to convince Xion to cease to exist and allow Sora to re-awaken.
Aqua- She's the only one that knows how to get Ventus out of Castle Oblivion.
She's the only Keyblade Master out of the trio.
If she wasn't around Vanitas would've merged with Ventus completely and the X-Blade would be completed. [Dun dunn dunn!]

In my opinion, if these guys weren't around the good guys would've lost and bad things would've happened.

Have at it.

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

Well?

There are probably many theories to who is more important in Kingdom Hearts, but each of them have their own reasons at the same time.

[Inserting my reasons here shortly]

Have at it.
Well, definitely not Ven. The only use for him was the X-blade, which no one has bothered with for eleven years. I wouldn't say Aqua, because pretty much the same thing would have happened with or without her. Terra's the most important, because he's one of the main causes for a lot of important events.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Terra, simply for being a significant part of Xehanort, the catalyst behind most of the conflicts of the series.

Tidus14

Sora dont exist without Ven? yes, he did. But he can't summon the keyblade, but we was alive.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well?

Terra- Because without him, Master Xehanort wouldn't of taken over his body and became Xehanort. Then he wouldn't of been able to create OrgXIII after killing himself, nor would he have created a Heartless and dragged Sora, Riku and Kairi into their adventure.
Riku wouldn't of became a Keyblade wielder. Which means that he wouldn't of been able to stop Roxas from getting to Sora and who knows what would've happened their. He also wouldn't of been able to convince Xion to cease to exist and allow Sora to re-awaken.
Aqua- She's the only one that knows how to get Ventus out of Castle Oblivion.
She's the only Keyblade Master out of the trio.
If she wasn't around Vanitas would've merged with Ventus completely and the X-Blade would be completed. [Dun dunn dunn!]

In my opinion, if these guys weren't around the good guys would've lost and bad things would've happened.

Have at it.

And you frogot this, she wouldn't have helped Ventus destroy the X-Blade, which created the explosion that moved Terra-Xehanort to Radiant Garden, which would've given The Lingering Will enough time to get his body back.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Terra, hands down. Aqua's actions didn't help, though, like diving into that darkness portal and sending the most evil creature in the universe back into the Realm of Light.
Anyways, Terra also gave Riku an inheritance ceremony and told the boy about the outside worlds, and that, someday, Riku would be free to explore them. Maybe if Terra hadn't given Riku this information, he wouldn't have pursued that 'world escape' goal with so much determination.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Terra, hands down. Aqua's actions didn't help, though, like diving into that darkness portal and sending the most evil creature in the universe back into the Realm of Light.

But without Aqua, Terra-Xehanort would never have been sent to Radiant Garden (because Aqua defeating the X-blade cause the Keyblade Graveyard explosion). Not to mention without Aqua, Terra-Xehanort would never have lost his memory and become Apprentice Xehanort, thereby never becoming Apprentice Xehanort, thereby never being part of the Organization.

Honestly, I don't think anyone can say who is more important between Terra and Aqua because you need both to further the story really. Terra seems more important because the main antagonists are because of him, but at the same time, they are also because of Aqua. We can all agree though that Ventus is the least important lol

K3ybladespartan

Actually all the stuff happening from 1 onwards is Aquas fault. She saved Terranort from the Dark Realm. He could have just stayed there and *poof!* no organization, no artificial heartless.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Aqua has caused more harm than good, and Terra has been the most helpful.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
It's Terra. Without him, Sora would've never gotten the Keyblade, hence Riku choosing the Darkness. Also, blablabla MX stuff, you know.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd rather think that Sora just got the Keyblade because of some mysterious entity not because of a person.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The point of the topic is "Who is the most important" not "Which character helped the series out most that is in BbS" so I don't see why everyone is saying Terra because Aqua did most harm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The "point" of the topic is actually pretty useless because it can't be objectively said.

All three are equally important because if just one of them would have missed Master Xehanort would have succeeded with his first plan and Sora would never have gotten the chance to stop Xehanort.
There is no one "more important" than the other.

And for the future we can't yet say because we don't know how much impact TAV will have on the upcoming entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back