• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is BFK?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Re: Who do u think is the BFK???

I'm going with him being Riku.

Why is he blindfolded?

Maybe 'cause Normua didn't want us to see who he was...but it's sorta ovious from the hair XD. It could also be a form of training. Because he chose the path of Light and Darkness he can see through even the darkest vieling. IE a blindfold.

E

El_SchaZ

The resemblance of him and Riku are... well, identical. He must be Riku.

S

Skipper Jim

I think its pluto, Naw its riku for sure

blinded-by-light

sora_dragoon said:
i think he is blind folded cause of the light from the door at the end of kh...
I belive something around that line. I already posted it in "the official BFU thread" but here goes in CoM u find out that Riku decides to accept the darkness and follow it toward the light, it might be possible that he fell a little too far into the darkness than he had hoped and when he finally found the light he was blinded by it in some sort of "purification" explaining the blindfold cause i dont think he'd put on a blindfold just for the hell of it, yet it seems he dosn't need thing such as sight anymore he can rely on some of the dark powers he has already acuaired like the "smell" in CoM.

Anyway i belive BFU is riku (not his shadow i dont belive in that whole shadow of the original characters) aproximately one year later (in CoM sora slept for about a year so riku should be a year older when sora awakens) Anyway instead of BFK u should call him BFU cause that how everyone calls him (just a suggestion)

M

magenta125

I think it's Riku. When he was locked up in the door he turned back into darkness and it looks just like him

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com

I don't think it's Riku after beating R/R. Before I played the game, I thought so, but now I'm not so sure. Isn't he with DiZ and Mickey? If that's the case, it couldn't be him. Perhaps the clone that looks like him, someone in the outside world, posing as Riku.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

The BFU is an early idea of what Riku would look like in KH2 when they made the trailer. It is not yet known if he will even have the blindfold or still wear his old clothes, his coat, or gain new ones.

Arian

Secret video another side another story has Riku in it. Riku is in that video

We can hopefully rule out the girl .. But who knows ..... :eek:

Then there is the cloaked man and the blindfolded dude. So my guess is the Blindfolded dude to

CJA

I also believe he is riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back