• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think inherented the Book of Prophecies in Union X Cross?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
Answer who you think it is, and discuss of why you think it's the person you picked.

I think I might know who, as only one person fits the "dangerous" description. But that is for another time.

So discuss down below!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think might be ven since xehanort know about the book propechy on the other hand xehanort or braig fits it well since him well

but i would like know about the other two kids

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
For me, I personally don't feel comfortable making a guess on who that could be just yet. As for who it ends up being possessed by, it seems that Maleficent will get her hands on the book at one point.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
We don't even know the new Foreteller line-up. I think it might be a bit too early to point at someone. Also the recent translation stated "might" and "can" be dangerous. The holder of the Book isn't necessarily dangerous. Hell, the holder of the Book might end up being the nicest person there with the purest heart. So just looking at whole is evil and pointing at them won't work. Hell, for all we know it's a good guy who gets the book and then gets tainted by darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The poster of that translation explictly stated that it may have errors in it especially in the parts where the Master of Masters speaks so you should probably take all these statements with a grain of salt and wait for an official translation before jumping to conclusions.

Furthermore, "dangerous" can mean many things, it doesn't have to mean "evil" or even "antagonistic".
There is the speaking that "curiosity killed the cat" and Ephemer, while friendly, cute and really supportive, is also shown to be inquisitive and very curious so he has to stick his little nose everywhere where he thinks he might get more knowledge on how the world works.

He also pestered Ava more than once about the book and tried to get information about it.
This can also become "dangerous", to both Ephemer himself and those associated with him depending on the situation.

Skuld is shown to be assertive and not afraid to stand her ground and defend her beliefs and convinctions, as shown when she breaks up the fight between the two Keykids in one of the last updates in browser chi together with Player and chews them out on how they're using their Keyblades wrong, dismissing the question from which union she is as irrelevant to the matter at hand.
Such an attitude and conviction can too be "dangerous" depending on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back