• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you ship together in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
tbh i don't really talk much about shipping in this game even tho i ship roxas and xion but i know the ladys enjoy shipping guys like sora with riku or roxas or even vanitas lol so who is your favourite ship in the series? mine roxas and xion

TheMostRad

Aqua x Goofy, b/c they're both wonderful and good, and they both deserve happiness, dangit.

Meow Wow

Awards
I can’t say I have any hardcore ships I ship (I have some but I save cannon for the forefront on my ships), but damnit! Tidus recolor and Wakka recolor totally deserve to be together despite them worlds apart!

CutiePique

Awards
All the threads/posts I've seen involving SRK and whatever preferred relationship the poster believes exists within almost had me respond to this with "I don't ship shit in this series", but then I dug down and remembered my true trash self and that person's answer is...

UH, (the original) Organization XIII, duh~? Mostly the CO crew (special emphasis on any combination of Vexen/Larxene/Marluxia), thanks to me reading The Renegades, but really throw two sexy coated weirdos together with a good enough fanfiction writer and I could probably be down for it?

kaseykockroach

Awards
Sora x Namine!

I’d be happy if Aqua ended up with anyone else but that dweeb Terra. Heck, better off single than with him, really.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i love sora and kairi but i undertand the sora and riku freindship so even though i ship sokai i stil like the sora and riku and kair friendship even though we all know freniship will change

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Axel/Roxas and Xion/Namine are the only romantic pairings I care for, mostly as headcanon or material for speculation about romantic tropes within the franchise. I don't really need romance in KH proper, though.

palizinhas

Awards
Sora/Riku/Kairi, Axel/Saix, Roxas/Xion, Ven/Sora. I like many ships, but these are the main ones.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Guys, call me crazy, but I think Beast & Belle could end up a couple.

Any

Awards
Rokushi, RokuVan, Vaninami, Soriku, and Sokai. I have more >.>

phoenixmiko

Awards
Sokai, Rikushi, Rokunami and TerraAqua. I also like RikuNami, Replinami, F!PlayerEphemer and EphemerSkuld. My crack ships are VenStrelitzia and Replishi. If Xion and Repliku met, it would be so interesting!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like Sora/Riku and Roxas/Axel. I've also always had a thing for Zexion/Demyx -- even though the two have never really interacted (until KHIII!). There's just something about the contrast of their looks and personality that I think fits.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Sora and Kairi.

Ever since it was established within the first 30 minutes of the first game (give or take, depending on how long it takes to get to the second day) that he had a thing for her I've been a fan.

I...understand Roxas and Axel but honestly I am a little iffy of supporting it because, uh...dat age gap, yo. It makes sense within the context of the game (and Axel almost essentially confirmed as much as he was dying) but, like...I still can't get over feeling kinda creeped out by how much older and more romantically experienced he is (based on his convos in Days). It feels kinda predatory and yucky to me, sorry.

Also kinda ship Xion and Riku.

Um...no one else, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back