• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do we want for VA's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

I was roaming around..and realized..there arent that many threads for who we want casted as VA's..it might be because all of them get closed down due to being total wastes of times..or because they arent popular..I dont know..I'm still relatively new here...but who do we as a collective fan base want to see cast as:::

Demyx, Saix, Axel, Xaldin, Xigbal, Luxord, SHU, Seifer, Vivi, Fuu, Rai, Setzer, Pints, Haine, Oret, Naminé and last but certainly not least..BHK?

I dont want to assign roles myself..thats your job..but here are some of my 'thoughts' on people...
Will X. Friedle(yes..Eric from Boy Meets World)..He's done VA'ing in Kim Possible with Christie Carlson Romano (Yuffie in KH) where his voice was that of teen..however..he's also able to do the dark and serious tones as I've been witness to in Batman Beyond..who Will played the main Character (Terry McGuinness/Batman Beyond)..I actually had no clue it was him until I paid close attention to the end credits for the episode..I was shocked because I was used to hearing him so..happy and hyperactive in Boy Meets World.

Brenda Song (Currently "London" on Disney Channels "Suite life of Zack and Cody") being one of Disneys like..only asian actors..she's been around for a bit..she's been in two of Disneys "monthly Movies" (also referred to as D-COMS/Disney Channel Original Movies) the title of one I forgot, but dealt with her and her friend finding Santa's weather machine thing..and the recent one is "Stuck in the Suburbs"..Right now on Suite Life, she plays a rich heiress who balances on a Paris Hilton-esque IQ..why? I dont know..Im sure she has good VA potential.

John DiMaggio Has been in several Disney shows...including Kim Possible where he played her main nemesis Dr. Drakken, he's also Fu Dog in American Dragon Jake Long, Brother Blood in Teen Titans, and mostly known as (For me anyways) Bender from Futurama and Wakka/Kimahri in FFX/X-2.

What are all of you guys's other thoughts/wants and needs? n.n<333²

Lunar Knight

American Person
Oblivion Bringer said:
It doesn't matter as long as the voice matches the character. I don't pick and choose.

Same here. At least you thought up of some options.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah, I suppose Brenda could fit in there..also Dante Basco..he does the voice of Jake in American Dragon, also Prince Zuko in Avatar..and in the Avatar role, he's more serious, lower toned, and more..I dont know..focused and darkish, like he'll do anything to get what he needs..anything at all.

There arent too many other people in Disney Channel stuff that I can think of now.. so lets move onto other stars for now.

Yuri (forgot the last name)
does the voice of Haru in Rave Master, and Sasuke in Naruto..I can see his voice fitting in somewhere..but I'm not quite sure where

Steven Blum - his voice is like..everywhere..god..TOM on Toonami, Darcia on Wolfs Rain (Dark and creepy), Zabuza on Naruto (Low and creepy), Cunningham on IGPX (like..normalish), Spike on Cowboy Bebop (Sorta low, but in the medium tones), and Mugen in Samurai Champloo (like Spike or Cunningham)..And Im sure countless others..

Johnny Yong Bosch The green ranger after Tommy..lol. He's been VAing too..He's been in Trigun (Vash), Wolfs Rain (Kiba) and others..

Ron Perlman He can get he villainous tone down..as seen in Hellboy, and did some VA'ing for Teen Titans in which he voiced Slade, the Titans main important nemesis throughout seasons 1-3 and parts of Season 4. the only "Lighter" role I can think of is Principal Lancer in the Nickelodeon show "Danny Phantom"

I'll place in more later..or something lol.

Last edited:

Neosporin

James Arnold Taylor- He'd make a good Demyx or Axel. Now some of you might think "Can he do an evil sounding voice?". Yes, he can, if you've played Tales of Symphonia, he provides the voice for Lord Yggdrasial (i know i spelled that wrong), the main baddie of the game.

David Hayter- Xigbal, because Xigbal looks like Big Boss. *note: this is just a joke, don't take me seriously with this*

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Axel sorta has a voice actor listen to sounds of him getting hit in KH:COM

Hehe thought of something funny Arnold Swattenagger(?) as Xalding or the eye patch unknown :p

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

yeah, James Arnold Taylor could possibly be used..

Umm..Elyric..about anyone can make random noises when getting hit..it aint actually the person who'll do the VA in KH2..

Hybrid Keyblade

Greg Cipes? the leader for which four teens? Haine, Oret, Pints and BHK?..Is BHK the leader..or is that Haine..I forget..lol

Also..

Greg Cipes VA's Beast Boy in Teen Titans, and Chiro(sp?) from Super Hyper Force Monkey Team Go..or whatever order of those words that show is..lol..I get confused..Oddly enough..Beast Boy and his VA Greg have a lot in common..both are Vegans (meaning they eat strictly veggies..no meats..and I think that means no foods FROM animals either..so like no milk..but Soy Milk is a yes)

Hybrid Keyblade

lol why? I guess...somehow..somewhere..he could..I mean..I've heard him talk normally in interveiws and stuff..he doesnt sound all that bad..he sounds normal infact..n.n

chasingdusk

milkman64 said:
i want 50 cent to do the voice of an unknown
*snickers* That would be hilarious!

As long as David Gallagher does the voice for Riku, I'm happy. *grins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back