• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who died first? Marluxia or Larxene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Hi, I posted a similar thread a while back asking in what order the organization members died for the KH3 movie I was making. I made the movie, but not I'm not sure who died first, Marluxia or Larxene. I went Marluxia ➔ Larxene, because the dialogue just seemed to fit better, and the cinematic scenes seemed to transition more smoothly (end of Larxene to Sora end of boss fight). The wiki says Marluxia died last, but I'm still unsure. Any thoughts are welcome!

OneDandelion

Awards
I would agree that the scene transitions better if you consider Larxene dying after marluxia. But to my knowledge there is no canonical source that says one died before the other unless the KH character file book that just came out has something to say about it.

Any

Awards
In gummiphone/main story, the order was Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Depends on how you put them, I'd say during the fight against Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas normally Young Xehanort is the first to be defeated by the player followed by Ansem and/or Xemans but in the Theatre archive, Young Xehanort was the last individual defeated given his ominous warning to Sora.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Well for whomever cares, I ended up finishing my movie! I mixed in some of Re:Mind's cutscenes with the original game (Demyx meeting Riku, Aqua and Ventus' talk with Vanitas with Terranort, and Kairir and Axel's talk with Xemnas), only because I couldn't see why the DLC would change those encounters. I also took out the footage of Riku vs Xigbar and Repliku, as well as Mickey vs Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia (because literally nothing is different from those cutscenes compared to the original) so it goes from Sora blacking out after fighting Terranort, straight to Terranort's defeat. It ended up being 12:46:49, and over 15GB at 2.7 Mbit/s rate.
Does anybody know a platform I can post this on without it getting taken down? I've already made movies for the other games and have tried to edit them in the best way possible (i.e. KH FM - Sora meeting Xemnas at the appropriate time,
KH Re:CoM - going back and forth between Riku and Sora, and taking out the Disney levels that had nothing to do with the overall plot, KH2 FM - any and all FM footage, KH 358/2 Days - the DLC update and adding in the copy-written music,
KH BBS FM - Going back and forth in the chronological order of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' journey and the FM footage,
KH Re:Coded - (Same as KH 358/2 Days) Adding in the new cutscenes and secret ending,
KH3DS -going back and forth between Sora and Riku's journey chronologically, KHUX Season 1 - (Thank you to KH Insider),
KH Back Cover, KH 0.2, KH III, and KHUX Season 2 - (Again, thank you KH Insider)). All of these I've tried to make sure don't have any load time screens and cut any credits I thought were gratuitous (without any after story stuff, like 358/2, Re:CoM, Re:Coded, Back Cover, and 0.2)

Last edited:
Back