• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sand_drew

Xaldin repeatedly pwned my face and as such I didn't find him fun.

Xemnas was pretty fun, but his annoying spamming of knockbacks in armor phase two (Sword and Barrier) saps the fun out of it for me.

Demyx's form pahses got really annoying for me. I did however find the other Org members fun and the rest of the Xemnas battle. Most other bosses were reasonably enjoyable.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah, I kept a save file before Sephiroth cause I liked to fight him again

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Aside from Xemnas I also liked fighting the Mulan heartless (The dragon one)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Sephy was the most fun to fight IMO. Too bad you could only fight him once unless you saved it right b4 the fight and just didnt save over that file.

Me too, sephiroth was fun! But it kinda got routine for me, Reaction to block, when he knocks me upward, horizontal slash double combo finale, heal evrytime he pulls heartless angel(Elixir), finish with trinity limit.

I also like your avatar, seems familar, did you register on Kingdom hearts elite by any chance?

granddaddypurps

I think, in my opinion sephiroth was more fun in KH1, if I do say so myself :], but in kh2 he was still extremly hard, especially his meteor thing, ugh :[[

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Even though, Sephiroth was easy, he was pretty fun. I have a file just so I can fight Sephiroth, I didn't like how you could only fight him once. It was fun to go berserk on Saix, and final Xemnas, it looked cool when you spammed triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back