• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
The Hades Paradox Cup. Fight Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, and Tifa. Always fun to fight and kinda somewhat of a challenge.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Xaldin. Because it was the only battle with challenge in normal mode (I'm hoping to change that when my FM + comes). He was the only guy that came really close to killing me, ridiculously close. I didn't know wtf learn was for, and I kept getting hit by his fly-out-and-blow-uber-big-wind-in thing. Mickey saved me 3 times, god. That one I was pretty much expecting to lose more than 80% of the time, especially when I realised that when I came close to finishing him my Berserk Charge was on, and he flew into the background, blew wind, and killed me one more time.

Otherwise will be the card guy, forgot his name, in TWTNW. Quite some challenge, and some luck and quick reactions to not get turned into a dice and get whacked a dozen times, and especially frustrating when there's only seconds left and your berserk charge is active and he has the last health.

SpikyMooDy

1- Demyx
2- Saix ( i really got a headache from how insane he can be )
3- Axel ( playing with roxas)
4- Sephiroth

i guess there is more but i cant remember
also i dont have final mix :'( ! i really want FM

HeartOfTheHero

Well...I had fun fighting Xemnas the first time, but I think I had the most fun fighting Axel the second time, and Saix (only because my friend was there with me, and we were laughing our heads off because we were comparing Saix to someone that we know)
Xibar was kinda fun too, but it took, like, 10 tries between me and my friend to beat him

saix-insanefan

my username says it. i loved fighting Saix. he was going all over the place and yes he was insane, but that was the fun part! then when he faded away to darkness (died), I CRIED. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

Ryuki90

1. Data Demyx
2. Roxas (soo kewl)
3. Xemnas (becoz the battle is longer than the others)

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Xemnas was okay, the only real battle i enjoyed out of all of Xemnas's was the skyscrpaer and the final battle.

Paopu_Girl

The hydra boss in the Olympus Colosseum was a lot of fun, esp when riding on Pegasus.

Demyx (even though he's the only thing to make me use a continue throughout the whole game).

Roxas vs Axel with 2 keyblades.:love:

Last battle with Xemnas!

Swxpert

Fighting Cerberus with auron. between the Evade,Jump, Dogpaddle reactions and Aurons Limit it was really cool looking, same with the Hydra, they really did a good job designing that fight.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
I had the most fun fighting Oogie Boogie(who I liked calling Oingo Boingo) because he was very different than the others, but Axel was fun. He was easy in the first battle, not so in the second, but very intense both times and I enjoyed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back