• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
well The best fight I had fun doing was the last battle with Xemnas =)...specially the moment when he causes all those laser beams to hurl into riku's and sora's way...I was like OMG =O...lolz it was cool although if I lose I have to go through all the fights to get to that one again..>.<

MF29

I had the most fun fighting against Yuffie and Leon in the Tournaments, especially when I'm LVL 99 and without Donald and Goofy.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I loved the idea of the fight between roxas and axel, but since it was so early in the game it was too easy... the i loved the fight against cloud, squall, yuffie, and tifa, that was funXD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
fixed. u never fought against them, but with them yes. i thought that part was cool too. in later play thru i learned i didnt need to do anything and enjoyed the show :)
You actually fight against all 4 of them in the Hades Cup. Or whatever that cup is called.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
fixed. u never fought against them, but with them yes. i thought that part was cool too. in later play thru i learned i didnt need to do anything and enjoyed the show :)

you fight against them in the olympus colliseum

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
REALLY?! i don't remember fighting tifa for some reason...o well. sry for the mishap :)

i personally liked fighting them in kh1 better. more of a challenge (especially the leon/cloud team up)

Soren

Awards
Saix.
I haven't run around screaming like that in a long time. I've also never yelled "OH S***!!" so much in my life, XD. His berserker mode made me scream like a little girl everytime he used it, mostly because I had no way to defend against it other than to glide around the arena. And because I lacked in defense I REALLY didn't want to get hit....

Axel would bea close second, because he disappears on you repeatedly throughtout the fight. that makes it hard to predict his movements if you've never played before.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
My favorite batle pretty much was Xemna when you fight him alone you know like KH Final Mix, I tought that was fun. It gave the US players a chance to see what it was like to fight him.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I laughed when I fought with Demyx hehe he was surely cool, and saying words which made me laugh while the battle lol

Dance water dance that is pretty funny stuff I laughed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back