• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did Sora speak to in the final world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vanitas yomi

Who exactly was the spirit Sora spoke to in the final world? Some says its Lauriuams sister but any ideas who?

Auctus

I heard that Japanese voice actress is the same voice actress of Stella. After listening it again of her dialogue, it kinda makes sense. I may be wrong though. It may be Strelitzia, Skuld, or Ava

ImVentus

Awards
My bet is on Strelitzia, but at the same time with the sudden girl Isa is so determined to find I can see parallels there as well.

The way her star spoke to Sora was comprehended as very polite and reserved. If it is Strelitzia I would like it very much. It would offer her more room compared to the anxious cute girl stalking strangers.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I would like to believe it's Strelitzia, the voice seems very fitting. When you imagine the voice saying all her lines in her introduction it just fits.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Probably Ava. That might explain why...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SoulXaldin

Awards
I had to search up who that was cause I don’t play Union X (or at least I don’t play that often). Aren’t they planning a fast forward option for that game? I don’t think I can play 800+ story missions.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The game already has a sort of fast forward for the story. It allows you to skip any filler missions and only play the ones with actual cutscenes which trims it down considerably.

But yeah the most likely case is that it's Stretlitzia

I heard that Japanese voice actress is the same voice actress of Stella. After listening it again of her dialogue, it kinda makes sense.
Stella never has voiced dialogue in any of the Versus released material though?

Auctus

The game already has a sort of fast forward for the story. It allows you to skip any filler missions and only play the ones with actual cutscenes which trims it down considerably.

But yeah the most likely case is that it's Stretlitzia

Stella never has voiced dialogue in any of the Versus released material though?

Her dialogue was revealed in E3 2013 trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU
Nomura was the director when Versus announced as Final Fantasy XV

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah at first I thought she was the same as the mystery girl Isa and Lea talk about, but I am now firmly in the camp of the star is Striletzia and the mystery girl is Skuld.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Star is Strelitzia probably, mystery girl is Skuld. Star could also be Skuld, but the person "changing" being Ventus is a lot weaker of a case since Strelitzia is a character with a death scene dedicated to her already and we actually know more of a connection between Lauriam and Strelitzia compared to Skuld and Ventus.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Shoot, what if it really is the verum rex version of Stella tho? I mean Nomura's already going all in, might as well go balls deep further. Noticed she even has a star necklace lol

Last edited:

rodx

I 95 % blindly believes that is the star pendant girl from Verum Rex,also I discover that his japanese VA is the same of Stella on Versus XIII trailers also,the fact that he are on the world of the death,and Stella are suppose to be a ghost that apeear on Noct dreams,the only name that makes sence for her tell Sora that he knows is Yozora because he hear the name on Toy Box .

Hirokey123

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back